Movie Anybody have any documentary recommendations?

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,158
I really like documentary films but unfortunately they don't get much press so it's usually only by chance that I come across one to watch. I don't really mind what kind of bias they have, or what the topic is so long as it's interesting.

Ones I've seen recently/like include:

Helvetica (a film about a font/font design)
Exit Through The Gift Shop (graffiti/street art documentary)
Religulous (Bill Mayer ranting about religion)
Black Gold (doc about the coffee industry).

Anybody have any that are fairly easily acessible that I should add to my collection?

Oooh, looking at my local artsy/world cinema I've come across this if anybody is interested:

South of the Border (15)
There’s a revolution underway in South America, but most of the world doesn’t know it. Oliver Stone sets out on a road trip across five countries to explore the social and political movements as well as the mainstream media’s misperception of South America while interviewing seven of its elected presidents. In casual conversations with Presidents Hugo Chávez (Venezuela), Evo Morales (Bolivia), Lula da Silva (Brazil), Cristina Kirchner (Argentina), Fernando Lugo (Paraguay), Rafael Correa (Ecuador), and Raúl Castro (Cuba), Stone sheds new light upon the transformations in the region.

What's Morally Wrong with Homosexuality
The God Who Wasn't There
Paragraph 175

Got Food Inc., I love stuff about food like that.

Will check out the other two. Thanks. :)

Also piss off with your Al Gore!

The other two are done by the same director/writer/producer so they have the same feel, but they are quite good.