Anybody else get to watch the lunar eclipse last night?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Hey but I inherited this badass telescope and I can see peoples houses from miles away. Guess I should have looked through that. :fly:

:( I don't have a telescope. I probably would have planted my ass on the roof and watched the whole thing if had one.

i watched it and it was breathtaking. after it was over, i flirted eyes with the man in the moon. he's sexy and makes my pants tight. because of my relaxed state i couldn't resist the urges to touch myself so i fapped to the man in the moon. it was fantastic.

CletusJones said:
i watched it and it was breathtaking. after it was over, i flirted eyes with the man in the moon. he's sexy and makes my pants tight. because of my relaxed state i couldn't resist the urges to touch myself so i fapped to the man in the moon. it was fantastic.

Well that's certainly more than I needed to know Mr. Jones.

CletusJones said:

Are you stealing my drugs again?

CletusJones said:

hobbes-tmi.jpg

dreamwalker said:
Definitely nixes the idea of you coming to Pennsylvania then, there are bears in the woods.

:shifty:

They're outside, period.
Doesn't matter where you go.

They're out there.