Any xbox gamers here?

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
I just got one a couple weeks ago and am wondering what some good games are, any genre. I did rent Colin McRae Rally 2005 this weekend and loved it..... what else should I be playing?

Drool-Boy said:
Ones Ive played and liked

Halo
breakdown
Thief 3
The Suffering
Arx Fatalis
Indiana Jones
Riddick
Abes Oddysee
Fable

Plus Halo 2 comes out in like 2 weeks
mind sex

BigDov said:
Fable looks pretty good....... and elpmis, I've had my eye on Ninja Gaiden since before I got it- what makes it so hard?

The fact that you get your ass handed to you a lot. :(

buddy of mine slapped a 180g drive in his xbox and has it running every emulator ever with still over 120g to spare

Who has modded their Xbox? Fly helped me to mod mine and I really just use it for watching movies now. He copied like 10 games from his Xbox to mine but my box wouldn't see the games. I never did fix the problem because I wasn't playing a lot of games anyway. Now I just use it watch the movies I download. I can fit like 4 or 5 movies onto a DVD and the DVD remote works awesome even with .avi movies.

The games I've played and liked are ..

Halo
Project Gotham racing
Robotech (Hard as hell )

I hear ya ... I haven't touched it once since it's been modded. I want to switch from Slayer's to Avalaunch ... been wanting to do that for several months.

Onnotangu said:
I'm to lazy to finish the mods on mine.

kikbot said:
I hear ya ... I haven't touched it once since it's been modded. I want to switch from Slayer's to Avalaunch ... been wanting to do that for several months.
i mean I have the xecuter 2.3b chip installed I just am too lazy/ n00b to do the bios install.

kikbot said:

What modchip did you use? If it matters much, I've got a v1.0 xbox too- a guy here at work gave it to me because it didn't read discs. REAL tough fix!! :D