Any weekend suggestions????

I love camping. Fun shit. Getting away from the hustle and bustle, looking at the trillions of stars in the sky with binoculars, smelling air instead of industrial pollutants, marshmallows and hot dogs over the campfire...

Damn, now I wanna go camping. :(

Sarcasmo said:
I love camping. Fun shit. Getting away from the hustle and bustle, looking at the trillions of stars in the sky with binoculars, smelling air instead of industrial pollutants, marshmallows and hot dogs over the campfire...

Damn, now I wanna go camping. :(

Ya that's fun.

...then there is the sleeping on a hard ground, no bathrooms, no protection kinda camping. Why the hell would you purposefully inconvienence yourself?

April23 said:
Ya that's fun.

...then there is the sleeping on a hard ground, no bathrooms, no protection kinda camping. Why the hell would you purposefully inconvienence yourself?

1. Take a small air mattress for your tent
2. The earth is one massive toilet! Take toilet paper, and when you're done, just bury everything. It'll degrade. That's what it does.
3. Condoms

Sarcasmo said:
1. Take a small air mattress for your tent
2. The earth is one massive toilet! Take toilet paper, and when you're done, just bury everything. It'll degrade. That's what it does.
3. Condoms

1. Is not real camping, that's pussified camping
2. Ya that's true... I had to do it on my dads deer lease, nothing like going and then and animal walking up on you making you shit yourself.
3. Bareback... it feels warmer that way.