Any travel plans for Turkey Day?

I drove home tuesday and ate with my mom at a restaurant there that night and yesterday ate with my father and grandmother at his house and drove home. Im at work now.

You should have took a sniper rifle and took out Fred Phelps at the protests yesterday. For the life of me I can't see how 4 girls dieing in a bus accident means that God hates Alabama.

can you believe that shit??? only in alabama, i swear. :rolleyes: i can't STAND how they abused those poor girls' funerals for their own ridiculous purposes. shame on them.

Just got back last night from San Juan, PR. This was my first Thanksgiving away from home. I actually missed dinner with the parents since they couldn't make the trip as planned.
Thanksgiving dinner was some straight out Puerto Rican food and there was also booze, music and dancing. Imagine 40 or so hopped up hispanics shaking their asses on Thanksgiving.

ps - fly/ape you guys are gonna like PR when you stop there on the cruise.

Just got back last night from San Juan, PR. This was my first Thanksgiving away from home. I actually missed dinner with the parents since they couldn't make the trip as planned.
Thanksgiving dinner was some straight out Puerto Rican food and there was also booze, music and dancing. Imagine 40 or so hopped up hispanics shaking their asses on Thanksgiving.

see any monkeys?

We are both dripping with excitement.

no fucking turkey? wtf