Ontopic Any thought on the USPS potentially shutting down?

I think it's crazy to see services like this falling apart while the country is still spending shit tons on it's military.

I wonder how many people are going to be joining the unemployed? I wonder what other services/business this will affect and create more unemployed.

we've spent what, something like 15 trillion to kill people in iraq and afghanistan over the last decade but we can't take care of baseline services at home in the meantime? regardless of whether OBL is actually dead or not, or if he ever even existed for that matter, he won. flawless fucking victory.

we've spent what, something like 15 trillion to kill people in iraq and afghanistan over the last decade but we can't take care of baseline services at home in the meantime? regardless of whether OBL is actually dead or not, or if he ever even existed for that matter, he won. flawless fucking victory.

I think this country needs to come together and figure out exactly what services society deems necessary and fund those before anything else. While they're at it, they should reform the defence budget to also deem what is necessary.

I think this country needs to come together and figure out exactly what services society deems necessary and fund those before anything else. While they're at it, they should reform the defence budget to also deem what is necessary.

I don't care just as long as we continue the campaign to use the S vs. the C and the O vs. the OU

defense vs. defence color vs. colour

I wrote out xmas cards for here one year and never bothered to send them. I think they're still packed in a box somewhere.

I have Christmas presents from last year going with us to Utah tomorrow to deliver to their intended recipient (Frost's sister and our nephews). Really at this point can't I just call it an early this year Christmas present?

I have Christmas presents from last year going with us to Utah tomorrow to deliver to their intended recipient (Frost's sister and our nephews). Really at this point can't I just call it an early this year Christmas present?
Well, about a month ago, my bff from highschool came to visit, and I got to give her the Elmo doll I bought for her her first year in the Navy, in 1994...

I threw out forum xmas cards from 2007 that never got mailed just last spring :lol:
<---- laaaazy mofo

let it shut down. it's completely fucking retarded how well they run it. 6 day delivery? cut it down to 2 or 3 days a week and not a single person will mind and bam, post office is fine again.

also, quit super rural delivery routes where it takes one post man all day to deliver to 3 addresses (they actually have multiple cases of this). give the dudes a PO box already.

this stupid "give us billions so we don't have to change the outmoded way we do business" cry should be set on fire.