Ontopic Any thought on the USPS potentially shutting down?

Every time I open my mailbox I have a pile of shit to throw in the garbage courtesy of the USPS. So no, I'm not even worried.

Pretty much.

If they want to cut costs they should start just shred "To current resident" envelopes at the home office.

I will miss magazine subscriptions and I do receive a check in the mail every month so I guess I will have to figure that out plus I do wonder what Netflix will do. Hopefully they'll just make everything streaming. I'd be willing to pay more every month if all their movies were available on demand. I won't miss junk mail and I suppose I'll have to make the remainder of my bills paperless. I still get a paper gas and electric bill and Verizon bill. Plus, the nursing home where Dan's grandfather stays sends a paper bill every month and we don't have the option of paperless billing there, but I guess that isn't our problem, it's theirs. I still get enough mail to want to receive mail. I'd be okay with once or twice a week though. Also, I get a ton of packages delivered via USPS because it is a cheaper option and I usually don't mind waiting extra time. If they had a better tracking system I'd be thrilled.