Any Tax experts around?

25479f2d4340480.jpg

Still defensive, is this a sore spot for some odd reason??

Yeah. I'm tired of people calling me either arrogant or a know it all when either I'm posting my opinion on something or there's cold hard facts supporting what I'm saying. Everyone else can seem to post their opinion without issue, but as soon as I post, I get called out for it.

Yeah. I'm tired of people calling me either arrogant or a know it all when either I'm posting my opinion on something or there's cold hard facts supporting what I'm saying. Everyone else can seem to post their opinion without issue, but as soon as I post, I get called out for it.

I believe flamingglory had the same issue. :fly:

COQUI KNOWS EVERYTHING LOLOLOL HE KNEW I WOULD POST THIS

edit: What will be the final score in the Superbowl? Lets use your powers for good.

i don't think it's just you...everyone on here deals with that. :D seriously, smart people have to put up with a lot of shit for being smart, and especially from others who are just as smart. (i don't know this from personal experience but from living with smart people my whole life. :fly:) let it slide off your back. there's a lot of smart people on here who make great smartasses. :heart:

They were joking, man. No one was attacking you.

i don't think it's just you...everyone on here deals with that. :D seriously, smart people have to put up with a lot of shit for being smart, and especially from others who are just as smart. (i don't know this from personal experience but from living with smart people my whole life. :fly:) let it slide off your back. there's a lot of smart people on here who make great smartasses. :heart:

Yeah we all rip each other a new one. Its how this forum shows that we like each other... sick I know.

FG left not because of us though.