Baby Any parent's think they'd do this?

Yeah that's right! I'll punch you in the nose for that one Thorn Bird!

It had nothing to do with him just losing trust in an adult with him that made him back off... nope couldn't be anything like that at all. And I mean it's not like he ever got over it or anything.

He still hates water

Yeah... that's it... right....

Sure.....

ok, i guess we need to strip down and wrassle this one out in front of everyone, helenabear. sigh. are you almost ready? i have the pool aaaalllmost full of green jello (but don't wear a white bra, because green jello stains it!!)

:knyte:

ok, i guess we need to strip down and wrassle this one out in front of everyone, helenabear. sigh. are you almost ready? i have the pool aaaalllmost full of green jello (but don't wear a white bra, because green jello stains it!!)

If we do this, Luis might like it a little too much. We can't have that now can we?

If we ban him from it, I'm game (and will go for black under garments so they don't stain)

I think that should annoy him don't you?

If we do this, Luis might like it a little too much. We can't have that now can we?

If we ban him from it, I'm game (and will go for black under garments so they don't stain)

I think that should annoy him don't you?

of COURSE he's banned...this is SERIOUS and i can't have him standing up for his wife...and therefore, in my way!!!

and when i said no white bras, you misunderstood. I MEANT NEKKID. :pandora:

of COURSE he's banned...this is SERIOUS and i can't have him standing up for his wife...and therefore, in my way!!!

and when i said no white bras, you misunderstood. I MEANT NEKKID. :pandora:

Yes I did misread - this one is ever better!!!!

Sorry Luis ;)

So does red Jell-O. :(
Many moons ago I was in a Jell-O wrestling fight, I tried to be slick and I hid it from my husband, (Mostly because there were cameras there, And although he accepted me being a dancer he sure didn't want it on film)
Anyhooooo the palms of my hands and bottoms of my feet were red for eveeeeer!
I tried to hide it with mittens and gloves and socks, But the jig was up and he found out. Lolol
After yelling and screaming, He finally said to me " So did you win??" Lolol

So does red Jell-O. :(
Many moons ago I was in a Jell-O wrestling fight, I tried to be slick and I hid it from my husband, (Mostly because there were cameras there, And although he accepted me being a dancer he sure didn't want it on film)
Anyhooooo the palms of my hands and bottoms of my feet were red for eveeeeer!
I tried to hide it with mittens and gloves and socks, But the jig was up and he found out. Lolol
After yelling and screaming, He finally said to me " So did you win??" Lolol

Omg, when I was 15...one of my many house parties (while my mom was gambling her life away in Vegas), ended up with a red jacuzzi. Someone poured red dye, Jell-O, or kool-aid or some shit in there & it dyed the walls pink!

Of course! But, then I was shipped off to live with grandma in Wisconsin. So, that wasn't so fun.

Damn, thank God I didn't live with my granny when I was a teenager. I would have gotten away with everything and would probably be in prison right now! :lol:

Damn, thank God I didn't live with my granny when I was a teenager. I would have gotten away with everything and would probably be in prison right now! :lol:

She was horrible. She & my grandpa went thru a big ass bottle of E&J brandy every other night. They drove me insannnnnne