Any Papa Roach Fans?

thats so awesome! you treated yourself and had a fantastic time. thats really all that counts.

watch here...TSRH!!!!!

wtf is wrong with the forum??? eileen's pissy (no smoking), kiki's vomiting sunshine and support, and sarcasmo...well, he's still the same but what???

:lol: we are one big happy family.

and DBC, i think it's fabulous. i love meeting people of all kinds...especially when it's someone you admire. i cry when i go to concerts, and meet musicians, and omg it's electric. don't listen to all the croakies on here. it was a good story.

oh, and PAPA DON'T PREACH!!! ok whew. every time i see the thread title i sing that in my head and had to get it out.

Last edited:
lol thanks Thorn I didn't cry! I just really thought it was awesome that instead of being some arrogant dicks they really seemed to love their fans.

Neat. Of all the concerts I've been to, I've never managed to snag VIP passes. :| I think PR played in my state (at a state fair of all places) a few months back. I saw them many moons ago. Jacoby was a bit mental at that concert though.

Oh hell yea Jacoby is fucking insane. He's such an awesome performer. The venue where the show was at has two balconys. People were saying when PR was there last year. Jacoby climbed the speaker stack to the second balcony then stage dived off the balcony to the crowd on the floor.

lol I wasn't sure how it was pronounced at first. With the exception of hearing him call himself Coby on the Infest album.

I thought it was either Ja-Coby or Jacob-ee, but he introduced himself as Ja-coby.