Any of you guys soccer fans...

S

smileynev

...yeah, so they're hosting some World Cup event that the sports complex near my home up here. They have it every year during the summer.

I don't like soccer.
I don't like crazy looking foreign kids.
I don't like swedish female soccer players disrobing on the field. Oh wait, maybe I do.
I don't like the fucking traffic.

I almost had the chance yesterday to run one of the kids down, but his ball went in front of the car in front of me.

fuck soccer. Its a waste of some good land that could be put to better use, like some baseball fields or something.

Lame-o said:
I loves me some football. Which is what it's called, you daft Americans.

If you like the smell of sweaty men in short shorts then call it whatever you like. In the most important part of the world its called soccer.

smileynev said:
If you like the smell of sweaty men in short shorts then call it whatever you like. In the most important part of the world its called soccer.

Ball + foot.....football.

Lame-o said:
Ball + foot.....football.

bat+ball = batball?

puck+stick = puckstick?

basket+ball = basketball?

You foreigners think too simply sometimes.

I like soccer riots.

SLC recently picked up a "professional" soccer team (which they want to build a stadium for using tax payer dollars by the way) call Real (pronounced Re-Al so that it sounds more romantic/exotic). I'm already tired of seeing posters and commercials for them, and hope they are all killed in a bus crash.

smileynev said:
bat+ball = batball?

puck+stick = puckstick?

basket+ball = basketball?

You foreigners think too simply sometimes.

If you had a game named puckstick, and it involved a basket and a ball, would it be weird? Because here in America we have a sport called football, in which the object is carried 99% of the time and isn't even a ball.

Lame-o said:
If you had a game named puckstick, and it involved a basket and a ball, would it be weird? Because here in America we have a sport called football, in which the object is carried 99% of the time and isn't even a ball.

Here in America we make fun of foreign people and foreign sports.

smileynev said:
...yeah, so they're hosting some World Cup event that the sports complex near my home up here. They have it every year during the summer.

I don't like soccer.
I don't like crazy looking foreign kids.
I don't like Swedish female soccer players disrobing on the field. Oh wait, maybe I do.
I don't like the fucking traffic.

I almost had the chance yesterday to run one of the kids down, but his ball went in front of the car in front of me.

fuck soccer. Its a waste of some good land that could be put to better use, like some baseball fields or something.

There is no way in hell your town host a "World Cup" event every year. Since a) it it is only played every 4 years and b) the host country is changed every 4 years to including the regional tournament hosts that decide who gets to play for the World Cup. :rolleyes: :tard:

Arátoeldar said:
There is no way in hell your town host a "World Cup" event every year. Since a) it it is only played every 4 years and b) the host country is changed every 4 years to including the regional tournament hosts that decide who gets to play for the World Cup. :rolleyes: :tard:

By World Cup he means co-ed youth league, and by every summer he means on Saturdays.

Gold Cup, you mean?

what city are you in, Houston?

Sawker rules you silly amerdickan!

I've been to a few soccer games. It's fun to play and watch but it's the same year in year out.
I play both American football and Rugby, now those are sports. Nothing to do with soccer being for "sissy's", I just find them more fun to play and watch