Halp Any of you guys gots a Dyson DC33?

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,239
Steam
asastang
I need some decent pics of one so I can figure out what one is missing. The pics I'm seeing on google aren't giving enough resolution to show the wand near the handle so I'm not sure if something is missing there.

Nevermind.

Found a display model at Sam's for a clearance price of $150, tried plugging it in and a couple things weren't working, couple attachments were missing, got 'em down to $100 because it appeared defective. Got home and read a couple troubleshooting manuals, ended up figuring out it was working perfectly fine and when we called Dyson they said they'd send out the missing attachments for free.

$400 vacuum for 1/4 the price.
:lol:

I vacuumed on Saturday to get ready for people coming over. Got the dyson home and futzed around with it, just in the living room rug I pulled up enough animal hair and such to fill the canister to maximum capacity. This thing is awesome.

I miss my Dyson. I'm gonna have to check on Kyle's replacement status and see if I can get it back yet.

Nevermind.

Found a display model at Sam's for a clearance price of $150, tried plugging it in and a couple things weren't working, couple attachments were missing, got 'em down to $100 because it appeared defective. Got home and read a couple troubleshooting manuals, ended up figuring out it was working perfectly fine and when we called Dyson they said they'd send out the missing attachments for free.

$400 vacuum for 1/4 the price.
:lol:

We ended picking up a factory refurb from woot a few years back for around $150. Don't know what model-- I think it's their original one. I can't say I'd pick the color we ended up with, but damn it sucks!

So since we can't find the info we looking for with Google, the next thing would be to make a thread asking everyone here to find something we ourselves can't find on google.
Do people here have super access powers to a secret google vacuum universe?

So since we can't find the info we looking for with Google, the next thing would be to make a thread asking everyone here to find something we ourselves can't find on google.
Do people here have super access powers to a secret google vacuum universe?

yes. Do you feel left out?