Any of you guys go to the doctor regularly? I don't wanna go. :(

Jimmycrackcorn

abscesschin
Nov 8, 2012
On the Sweet Side of the Glory Hole
Marklar
₥13,398
E-mail from my wife:

I do not care how much work you have to do today. Yournumber priority is deciding which doctor you are going to go see and thencalling to make an appointment TODAY. You may be busy, and that may seem importantin the short-term. But you are my husband and the father of mychild. I need you here for the long-term. I want you in to see adoctor as soon as possible....and definitely before the new year.

Please e-mail me back once you have done so. I love you.

~ Amber

Notes:

I have not had a physical in probably 18 years, and my dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer (his father had it too) and it may have spread to his bones from going unchecked.

So what do I have to do....just pick a regular primary doctor from the list of available docs and ask him to finger ny bootyhole?

E-mail from my wife:

I do not care how much work you have to do today. Yournumber priority is deciding which doctor you are going to go see and thencalling to make an appointment TODAY. You may be busy, and that may seem importantin the short-term. But you are my husband and the father of mychild. I need you here for the long-term. I want you in to see adoctor as soon as possible....and definitely before the new year.

Please e-mail me back once you have done so. I love you.

~ Amber

Notes:

I have not had a physical in probably 18 years, and my dad was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer (his father had it too) and it may have spread to his bones from going unchecked.

So what do I have to do....just pick a regular primary doctor from the list of available docs and ask him to finger ny bootyhole?

I need to be better about this too. Check with your insurance and see if they have a list of primary care doctors in your area that are under their umbrella. Do a little research on them and pick one.

I haven't been to a doctor in years, well before i was even married. If you have a history of anything, don't stand aside. She's right.

Yeah, pic a GP and go for a physical. Ask your coworkers for doc recommendations since they will be able to give you ones that are covered by your insurance.

My father in law had problems urinating and delayed going to the doctor, only to find out he had prostate cancer, stage 3

My wife on the other hand was having issues, bugged the hell out of her doctor, found out she had colon cancer - stage 1. Surgery fixed her all up.

Go to the fucking doctor.

I should probably do a physical before I lose insurance at the end of the month but don't really have a doctor either. Ugh.

i kep picturing that scene in the movie Fletch where Chevy asks the doc if he's ever served any time....."Moon river...."

You know, it's a shame about Ed.
Oh, it was. Yeah, it was really a shame. To go so suddenly like that.
He was dying for years.
Sure, but... the end was very... very sudden.
He was in intensive care for eight weeks.
Yeah, but I mean the very end, when he actually died. That was extremely sudden.