Any Mac people here?

Actually, I love my Mac at work. If I could get one for less than an arm and a leg, I would. I suggest you get Bootcamp, Parallels and a decent mouse. Th mighty mouse is complete garbage. A basic Dell mouse is better. Don't upgrade the RAM from Apple. They overprice their memory 400%-700%.

Actually, I love my Mac at work. If I could get one for less than an arm and a leg, I would. I suggest you get Bootcamp, Parallels and a decent mouse. Th mighty mouse is complete garbage. A basic Dell mouse is better. Don't upgrade the RAM from Apple. They overprice their memory 400%-700%.

Thank you for an educated and helpful response.

You covered a couple things I am mulling over.

Yep, grab a 4gb memory kit from newegg for $80. Thats what I did, Apple wants $400 for it on a Macbook Pro which is retarded.

I'm also doing the Bootcamp/Parallels thing. Parallels can use a Boot Camp partition which is pretty slick. That way you don't have to load Windows twice and waste hard drive space.

The Apple keyboard aint bad. I'm also using a Logitech G7 laser mouse thingy. If you use something called USB Overdrive it will make all the buttons work correctly on a third party mouse.

Yep, grab a 4gb memory kit from newegg for $80. Thats what I did, Apple wants $400 for it on a Macbook Pro which is retarded.

I'm also doing the Bootcamp/Parallels thing. Parallels can use a Boot Camp partition which is pretty slick. That way you don't have to load Windows twice and waste hard drive space.

The Apple keyboard aint bad. I'm also using a Logitech G7 laser mouse thingy. If you use something called USB Overdrive it will make all the buttons work correctly on a third party mouse.

sounds like a lot of hassle to use windows... when it already works fine out of the box with a dell.

I heard he made some of those dell commercials during the actors strike way back when... so he was like, kicked out of acting or something.

sounds like a lot of hassle to use windows... when it already works fine out of the box with a dell.

Actually, loading windows via parallels or bootcamp is actually pretty easy.. Even if you don't have a slimmed down, unattended version of XP, they both can automate the process for you. Besides, I rarely boot XP.. Most of the time it is not needed. Gaming and the odd app is about the only thing you'd need it for.