Any IT folks looking for a job

Floptical

Doesnt Read Thread Titles
Sep 1, 2006
Rockies
Marklar
₥34,710
I know a few people on the board have been laid off so if there are any IT people out there looking for a new job my company is hiring. My team is going to be filling around 40 slots around the US over the next month. If you have any SAN/NAS storage experience it's a huge huge plus but I know they've hired folks in the past that didn't. PM me if anyone is interested and I can send you some info.

Just as a FYI my team is remote workers. We are based out of our homes so if you are somewhat near the area the areas the are looking for they are very flexible. Here is a list of the areas they have posted so far. I know there are a bunch more going online within the next few days. Also if you have any sort of Government Security clearance it's a huge plus for some locations.

RTP North Carolina
NYC
Philly
Calgary
Boston
Chicago
Columbus
Detroit

I know there are some Cali and DC ones coming up as well. I'm not sure on the other locations until they are posted.

Awww how nice :) From what you've told me its a great company so I hope the folks on the board take advantage of this.

Let me know if they ever need a contract adminstrator.

D-Town is on the list onnu!!!!

I also read yesterday that the IRS is hiring several hundred people, permanent basis, not just for tax season. Enforcing tax law and collections.. like 38 to 48 K

Like I said if anyone is interested just let me know and I can push your resume into the system so you don't have to go the public route.

We already have a bunch of hits coming in for the Boston, NYC, and RTP ones. So I wouldn't waste anytime if you are looking for something. The compensation is very high as well as the benefits. My boss sent out an email a few minutes ago letting us know if we know anyone to get them in the system ASAP. Here are the qualifications he listed...lol

technically great, soft skills great, doesn't sleep much, lives on Red Bull and Cheetos, certifiably insane, operates their own airplane/Mustang/beer-cooler-cart

Man... Working from home, awesome pay, storage networks.

I guess to get the florida gig, we would have to off Flop.

well, maybe next year. lol