Ontopic Any interest in a UF stock market game?

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,350
http://www.marketwatch.com/game/

Market watch lets you get groups together with virtual portfolios to see who does better. If there is an interest, I'll get it going. More than the game, though, it would also be a good venue for comparing stock notes and such.

Since Fly has the credit card scam market cornered, this would be a good side venue ;)

sounds fun but you'll probably get annoyed at my incessant crying

GOOG STOP HEMORRHAGING MONEY JESUS CHRIST OH GOOD THATS BETTER WAIT NO FUCK ME RUNNING BACK AND FORTH AH NO GOING UP AGAIN THANKS SERGEI

Let's play the Gangsta Rap game instead, where we come up with cool rap names and then pretend we're clubbin with bitches makin' it rain. Every day a random player can die in a shooting.

sounds fun but you'll probably get annoyed at my incessant crying

GOOG STOP HEMORRHAGING MONEY JESUS CHRIST OH GOOD THATS BETTER WAIT NO FUCK ME RUNNING BACK AND FORTH AH NO GOING UP AGAIN THANKS SERGEI

:lol:

I think that would be the fun part though

:lol:

I think that would be the fun part though

it's been a good investment so far, so has tesla. but given that I have no experience in stocks and etrade gives real time updates...well, the first few weeks watching goog dip below my buy price was harrowing :o

oo oo can I be Vanilla Cube?

vqgg77w.jpg

Flops rolled a 1 while talkin to a shawty at the bar. His grill falls into his drink mid sentence and she busts out with a "N-word please" before shuffling off to find a rock.

Flops rolled a 1 while talkin to a shawty at the bar. His grill falls into his drink mid sentence and she busts out with a "N-word please" before shuffling off to find a rock.

Gangtalicious drops his gat while at da club. Roll for luck

Roll: 11

The gat shoots off, but hits noone. This is not uncommon at da club, no consequences.