Ontopic Any interest in a UF stock market game?

You're sitting in a back booth chillin witcha homies when a group of five rival rappers rolls into da club. Your streets smarts alert you to the fact that two of them are wearing heavier coats than normal. One of the rappers sees you and gestures to his boys, all of whom begin making their way to your table. What do you do?

You're sitting in a back booth chillin witcha homies when a group of five rival rappers rolls into da club. Your streets smarts alert you to the fact that two of them are wearing heavier coats than normal. One of the rappers sees you and gestures to his boys, all of whom begin making their way to your table. What do you do?

Inventory check?

look over at my boys and signal them to come over. always roll 20 deep

attachment.php

Inventory check?

1. A small wad in your pocket with a rubber band around it. The wad contains: a bus pass, $14, and a business card to a sketchy massage parlor 3 blocks away.
2. A room key with the number 7 on it.
3. A package of Tic Tacs.
4. A fro pick.
5. A book of 14 matches.
6. A 9mm handgun with 14 bullets in it.
7. Two condoms.
8. An unopened package of Juicy Fruit.
9. A CD of Cooleyhighharmony by Boyz II Men
10. A briefcase containing 4.5 lbs of coke that you stole from the five rival rappers earlier that evening at another club.

1. A small wad in your pocket with a rubber band around it. The wad contains: a bus pass, $14, and a business card to a sketchy massage parlor 3 blocks away.
2. A room key with the number 7 on it.
3. A package of Tic Tacs.
4. A fro pick.
5. A book of 14 matches.
6. A 9mm handgun with 14 bullets in it.
7. Two condoms.
8. An unopened package of Juicy Fruit.
9. A CD of Cooleyhighharmony by Boyz II Men
10. A briefcase containing 4.5 lbs of coke that you stole from the five rival rappers earlier that evening at another club.

I offer the two men with heavier coats lucrative rap deals under my label, and heavily insinuate that they should turn against their friends in exchange for this.

Roll: 1d20 = 4 + 5 CHA + 3 CRED

(im actually using an online die roller here)

The two men in coats frown at your offer and accuse you of disrespecting them. They know your street name is Labolas, a play on the word labelless and a nod at your affinity for Lord of the Rings merchandise. Shaking their heads at what they perceive to be a lame attempt at humor, they shed their heavy coats and hand them rather misogynistically to a shawty lurking nearby with instructions to "Hang them the fuck up." Turns out the homies were just cold.

"Yo dawg," one of the other five is heard saying, "we want our coke back."

Speech check: 1d20 = 3

Yo man, I have your coke. But i want you to know why I stole it. I got word from my sources that this shit is being tracked by the pigs.

Sleight of hand check: 1d20 = 17

Pull out a brick of coke, and subtly slide what looks like a tracking device into the wrapper
r

You pass your sleight of hand check, but are somewhat dismayed to find out that your plan will not work. The brick of coke is actually a bottle of Coke. A 2-liter, to be precise. 4.5 pounds of Coke.

You pass your sleight of hand check, but are somewhat dismayed to find out that your plan will not work. The brick of coke is actually a bottle of Coke. A 2-liter, to be precise. 4.5 pounds of Coke.

I should have seen that coming from you :lol:

I'll try to remember this if I ever GM a shadowrun campaign