Any interest in a UF BF2 server? (requires money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, that urban desert map with the sandy fog everywhere looks soo kick ass. I love building to building fighting.

karkand1.jpg

karkand2.jpg

karkand3.jpg

karkand4.jpg

karkand5.jpg

fly said:
ranked servers = tight restrictions = gay

actually, didnt EA say that they weren't releasing the ranked server code to pubs?

I believe they did actually. Probably too many opportunites to cheat.

Sarcasmo said:
God, that urban desert map with the sandy fog everywhere looks soo kick ass. I love building to building fighting.

I love close combat fighting with accurate weapons.

I need moar rams in order to see that quality above...I tried jacking everything up to high last night and my system screamed in pain about low virtual memory and the game was completely unplayable
I have 1 512mb stick in box and 128mb 6600gt :sadpanda:
need about a gig moar methinks

why_ask_why said:
I need moar rams in order to see that quality above...I tried jacking everything up to high last night and my system screamed in pain about low virtual memory and the game was completely unplayable

I can't see it either. My 128mb 5200 doesn't support much, and it crashes repeatedly if I push it even slightly. So basically I'm running on low everything in order to maximize gameplay. And low isn't bad, it just isn't beautiful.

why_ask_why said:

fly says more then a gig is a waste.

Sarcasmo said:
I can't see it either. My 128mb 5200 doesn't support much, and it crashes repeatedly if I push it even slightly. So basically I'm running on low everything in order to maximize gameplay. And low isn't bad, it just isn't beautiful.

My system defaulted to 800x600 at low detail. It was actually not terrible. Right now I'm playing at 1024 with pretty much everything at medium and it looks pretty good.

KNYTE said:
That map does look very nice. I'm looking forward to checking out the Kubra Dam one as well.

The Chinese nuclear power plant should be cool as well. Overcast weather with no combat aircraft, only transports. The ones without aircraft should be fun for me, since that's usually what I get blown up by. I get really damn tired of bombs and rockets.

why_ask_why said:
oh my, I'll be purchasing tonight on the way home then! :happy:

scratch that...I'm going to purchase tonight on the way home but it will only be 512mb...shop up the st. doesn't carry 1g sticks and I don't feel like waiting a few days for newegg :(

why_ask_why said:
scratch that...I'm going to purchase tonight on the way home but it will only be 512mb...shop up the st. doesn't carry 1g sticks and I don't feel like waiting a few days for newegg :(

1gb = small penis

why_ask_why said:

I'll still fellate you, I'll just spit instead.

Sarcasmo said:
So you're going with 2 512s? That's what I have, and the game runs fine.

yar, that's what I'm going to run unless it's somehow insufficient

sidenote: just got email from amazon that my bf2 preorder bonus logitech headset is enroute! :cool:

why_ask_why said:
yar, that's what I'm going to run unless it's somehow insufficient

sidenote: just got email from amazon that my bf2 preorder bonus logitech headset is enroute! :cool:

suck my balls

Status
Not open for further replies.