Any interest in a UF BF2 server? (requires money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNYTE said:
Indirectly I guess we do. We don't get any cash back or anything, but it goes to church building costs, activities, that kind of thing.

STAY ON TOPIC!

So, do like all the mormon girls swoon for him now?

Sarcasmo said:
So did we find anything for less than 90 freaking dollars?

Knyte??????

that does seem kinda pricey. How does it work if the server is full and a paying user tries to log on? Is there a way to prioritize usage? Not that I care because chances are I won't have a whole lot of time to play in the near future.

smileynev said:
that does seem kinda pricey. How does it work if the server is full and a paying user tries to log on? Is there a way to prioritize usage? Not that I care because chances are I won't have a whole lot of time to play in the near future.
paying would give you some sort of admin status, allowing you to kick people. (Thats how i invision it anyway...)

fly said:
i looked it up, KNYTEs other server was at www.clanservers.com. They dont have BF2 listed, but there 32 player BFV server is $160.

Please feel free to find a cheaper server. Please, please, please :heart:

Holy shit. For 32? Craziness. I'll check it out later. Problem is, I don't know who has the best service and what not.

fly said:
i looked it up, KNYTEs other server was at www.clanservers.com. They dont have BF2 listed, but there 32 player BFV server is $160.

That's where our CSS server was, but my buddy had found a relatively cheaper place for BF2. I just emailed him, he should get back to me pretty quickly.

fly said:

Why someone would charge so much for such a horrible game (BFV) is beyond me.

Last edited:
fly said:
paying would give you some sort of admin status, allowing you to kick people. (Thats how i invision it anyway...)

I would assume those that contribute more would have more power, correct?

smileynev said:
I would assume those that contribute more would have more power, correct?

In the even that akai ever joins I want to personally ban him (I'm a spiteful bastard, especially after I try to apologize and have it thrown in my face).

Sarcasmo said:
Holy shit. For 32? Craziness. I'll check it out later. Problem is, I don't know who has the best service and what not.
Most of them usually have test servers, so we can always all hop into one and check out ping times and such.

Can't I just throw a box on my DSL connection? Or what about B b-sinning, doesn't he work at a college? can't he acquire some bandwidth?

smileynev said:
Can't I just throw a box on my DSL connection? Or what about B b-sinning, doesn't he work at a college? can't he acquire some bandwidth?
My FIOS connection is theoretically good enough, just waiting for the call...

wtf that price is for an unranked server. I wish to boost my ranking while pounding on you all.

smileynev said:
wtf that price is for an unranked server. I wish to boost my ranking while pounding on you all.
ranked servers = tight restrictions = gay

actually, didnt EA say that they weren't releasing the ranked server code to pubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.