Any interest in a UF BF2 server? (requires money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasmo said:
And what's with the engineer's lame gun? It's like some kind of gay flak gun. :shifty:

lol, I'll have to check that out

edit:the flak gun in the original UT was the shit!

Sarcasmo said:
And what's with the engineer's lame gun? It's like some kind of gay flak gun. :shifty:

The unlockable gun that the Medic gets (it's an Enfield I believe, fully-auto with a reflex/aimpoint sight) is really cool. Much better than that 3-shot burst POS they get by default.

what are you guys gonna do for communication?

are you guys gonna use ventrilo?

do you have server space for that?

elpmis said:
what are you guys gonna do for communication?

are you guys gonna use ventrilo?

do you have server space for that?

Its built into the game itself.

smileynev said:
Its built into the game itself.

Yeah, but my clan is opting to run Vent on the side so we have our own comms. From what I've seen in other games (and in BF2 so far) in-game voice is more often used by 13 year olds with foul mouths to taunt other players than to actually setup tactics. That's why we figure having our own Vent will allow us to talk freely, and we can police who joins it and what they say over the waves.

KNYTE said:
Yeah, but my clan is opting to run Vent on the side so we have our own comms. From what I've seen in other games (and in BF2 so far) in-game voice is more often used by 13 year olds with foul mouths to taunt other players than to actually setup tactics. That's why we figure having our own Vent will allow us to talk freely, and we can police who joins it and what they say over the waves.
who's hosting your vent?

I'm trying to set up a channel for my 8 peeps in guild wars

elpmis said:
who's hosting your vent?

I'm trying to set up a channel for my 8 peeps in guild wars

We will be. The ISP who is hosting our box for us is also going to host a seperate box for our website, Vent server, and stats (when they become available).

KNYTE said:
We will be. The ISP who is hosting our box for us is also going to host a seperate box for our website, Vent server, and stats (when they become available).
that's hooked up right there

KNYTE said:

do you have to declare all that as part of your income for mormon tithing? :fly:

smileynev said:
So, did you guys get a piece of that Ken Jennings action?

Indirectly I guess we do. We don't get any cash back or anything, but it goes to church building costs, activities, that kind of thing.

STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.