Any ideas for me and my new stache.

what kind of gay ass-job do you have in which you have skits? You guys do show-n-tell and story time too?

It was managements idea to make the required safety modules more entertaining. It was skits, or sitting in a room listining to someone drone on out of a manual or powerpoint presentation for an hour.

No sir, I'm not the marrying type.

And that's why you're a keeper. I read a study in a fitness magazine yesterday that said women's sex drive always drops after getting married. Yes, it's strong the first year but drops fast soon after that. They called it something like already caught the man syndrome. The women's sex drive stay stronger longer if you don't marry them.

And that's why you're a keeper. I read a study in a fitness magazine yesterday that said women's sex drive always drops after getting married. Yes, it's strong the first year but drops fast soon after that. They called it something like already caught the man syndrome. The women's sex drive stay stronger longer if you don't marry them.

What if you not only DON'T marry them, but you also take other women on dates every Friday night?

That's what I'm afraid of. Yet all my friends that are married or have been say that it isn't true.

They lie to me, rite?

That's what I'm afraid of. Yet all my friends that are married or have been say that it isn't true.

They lie to me, rite?

Yep.

Of course there will be exceptions but overall the study said there was a drastic fall off during just the first 5 years. Over 10 you better be hoping for holiday sex.

I've been married 5 years and have sex more now than I did in years 2 or 3. But we also had a young kid then.

Last edited:
Yep.

Of course there will be exceptions but overall the study said there was a drastic fall off during just the first 5 years. Over 10 you better be hoping for holiday sex.

That's... sad. What do these said women do in their spare time when they aren't doing it?

sabotage.jpg