Any ideas for me and my new stache.

So I bought 2 fake staches today for $1.99 each. I'm wondering what ideas UF can come up with for some wacky adventures for me and my new staches.

1714537f4537285c.jpg

You like my stache Bane?

61745382f0e72432.jpg

Fly testing the mustache waters
61745382ee34ae1d.jpg

Mini Mustache Flop

61745382ee24d565.jpg

Cleanest statche this side of the Mississippi

61745382ee4486e5.jpg

Did someone say mustache ride?

61745382efcc105e.jpg

Mustache kitty

61745382efec3af0.jpg

Here's me in the skit we did at work. It was a safety skit about Bloodborne Pathogens, done like Jeopardy.

I'm the dashing gentleman to the left with the majestic stache.

Edit: chopped in Flop to protect the innocent.

1714537eb6b1d142.jpg

what kind of gay ass-job do you have in which you have skits? You guys do show-n-tell and story time too?

Aww thanks, I'm not a fan of wearing them. Bane was such a good sport letting us put a stache on him.

they do look good on you. you went from plain 'ol freak show April to nerdy freak show April. And that's hot.

Aww thanks, I'm not a fan of wearing them. Bane was such a good sport letting us put a stache on him.

I'm a big fan of the sexy smart girls and glasses just give off that vibe. That or the girl has bad eyesight and all I have to do is get her glasses off her and she's mine.

Last edited:
Floptical wait until Dharma1521 takes her sleeping pill and then glue the stache on her. When she wakes up start going on about you heard that stuff had odd side effects.

I'm a big fan of the sexy smart girls and glasses just give off that vibe. That or the girl has bad eyesight and all I have to do is get her glasses off her and she's mine.

Bad eyesight here. Wait I shouldn't have told you that.

Floptical wait until Dharma1521 takes her sleeping pill and then glue the stache on her. When she wakes up start going on about you heard that stuff had odd side effects.

:lol: :lol: :lol: