any hobbies...

besides,making sex tapes, playing wii, thinking of how many ways to possibly cut up and hide hookers?

what do you do for fun?

I play a lot of computer games when I'm not doing daddy stuff with my son. Keeps me from spending money by going out. I used to hit happy hours with friends after work 2 or 3 times a week but I got tired of spending so much money. Some day I'm going to have to put my kid through college.

Soon I'll be starting soccer duty, too. I can't wait. I put E-man on a 4-year-old squad last night. We're both super excited.

sounds good sarc. im about ready to tone it down.

i wanna try some dj-ing, music has alwasy been a big thing to me. but i enjoy getting caught up in a good game too.

the bike stuff was great while it lasted. but i need to focus more on that whole career thing. lol

I play a lot of computer games when I'm not doing daddy stuff with my son. Keeps me from spending money by going out. I used to hit happy hours with friends after work 2 or 3 times a week but I got tired of spending so much money. Some day I'm going to have to put my kid through college.

Soon I'll be starting soccer duty, too. I can't wait. I put E-man on a 4-year-old squad last night. We're both super excited.

Do I have to wait until 18 to have sex with him?

Late entry to the thread:

Reading, Sailboat racing, Camping, Hiking, Baking. I just made some peanut butter chip chocolate cookies and the frostbite series of racing starts Feb. 3rd. Probably won't be going hiking/camping for several more weeks. Current book is Isaac's Storm which is about the weather forecaster in the relatively new national weather service who was stationed in Galveston when the huge hurricane hit in the early 20th century.

Reading, Sailboat racing, Camping, Hiking, Baking. I just made some peanut butter chip chocolate cookies and the frostbite series of racing starts Feb. 3rd. Probably won't be going hiking/camping for several more weeks. Current book is Isaac's Storm which is about the weather forecaster in the relatively new national weather service who was stationed in Galveston when the huge hurricane hit in the early 20th century.

Where do you race at? What kind of sailboats to you use?

How is the book?

I've been to that memorial in Galveston. Neato.

Where do you race at? What kind of sailboats to you use?

How is the book?
I race on lake Grapevine (in North Texas, near DFW airport). I crew for a guy on his J/80.

The book is excellent. Recommended.

I've been to that memorial in Galveston. Neato.
I didn't know there was one. I've never been down to that part of the state. I'll have to check it out this summer.

I race on lake Grapevine (in North Texas, near DFW airport). I crew for a guy on his J/80.

The book is excellent. Recommended.

I didn't know there was one. I've never been down to that part of the state. I'll have to check it out this summer.

wtf, you live right near me. Some friends of mine have slips on Grapevine.