any hobbies...

yup!

sex appeal is huge, ican walk into a mall with a helmet in my hand, and its like cat nip.
if your stuning on the streets you get hit on constantly, boobs everywhere. lol

and just the power, go get a zx 10-r that does 110 mph in first gear, 0-100 faster than you can take a breath. its amazing, then once you start doing tricks.... its severly addiction to take this 400lb machine and balance you and it at 100 mph, switching lanes, changing positions....:heart: :heart:

and its fairly cheap, you can go get a new 1000 cc bike for 12,000ish, run 10 sec. 1/4 out of the box. drag a knee in triple digits. hell just cruise the strip at 5 mph watching the sunset, or crusing up north through the hills and stuff. breath taking! :D

What kind of helmet? Full face or 3/4? or like... piss pot? I will giggle so hard if it's the latter

edit: fwiw you don't strike me as the pisspot helmet type...

Last edited:
full face, always full face and gloves.

helmet has def. saved my life 3 times, without a doubt, leathers have once.

i wreck 1 time with out gloves, fillet my hands, horribly painfull.

full face, always full face and gloves.

helmet has def. saved my life 3 times, without a doubt, leathers have once.

i wreck 1 time with out gloves, fillet my hands, horribly painfull.

Yikes

Yeah, I know quite a few people who've been saved by their helmets. It saved me back when I used to ride my dirbike, I bit the dirt probably hundreds of times :lol:
The very first time I rode, I was still getting the hang of the clutch and how/when to use it, and I totally forgot about it. I go to shift from neutral to first, and I remembered to gas it, but not the clutch, it jumps up and out of my hands, I fly off the back and land flat on my ass. I need a helmet for my ass :(
I don't ride anymore, though. Dirtbike got sold a few years ago, and the dual-sport I used to ride that was street legal has a permanent case of PMS. Plus, it's my dad's, and it was his brothers, so he's reluctant to let it go. But, you know, I'm scared shitless to even drive around here, so I don't think I'd get much riding done anyway :lol:

Yikes

Yeah, I know quite a few people who've been saved by their helmets. It saved me back when I used to ride my dirbike, I bit the dirt probably hundreds of times :lol:
The very first time I rode, I was still getting the hang of the clutch and how/when to use it, and I totally forgot about it. I go to shift from neutral to first, and I remembered to gas it, but not the clutch, it jumps up and out of my hands, I fly off the back and land flat on my ass. I need a helmet for my ass :(
I don't ride anymore, though. Dirtbike got sold a few years ago, and the dual-sport I used to ride that was street legal has a permanent case of PMS. Plus, it's my dad's, and it was his brothers, so he's reluctant to let it go. But, you know, I'm scared shitless to even drive around here, so I don't think I'd get much riding done anyway :lol:

i completely feel you, i rode dirt one time, and the local traffic is insane!

everytime i get on a bike i wonder how ill be getting off :(

but hey thats a risk i dont mind taking. anyways.... we have a dirtbike in the garage with about 1 hour on it, my girl thought shed be the next mcgrath, then she rode in sugar sand and gave up.

i completely feel you, i rode dirt one time, and the local traffic is insane!

everytime i get on a bike i wonder how ill be getting off :(

but hey thats a risk i dont mind taking. anyways.... we have a dirtbike in the garage with about 1 hour on it, my girl thought shed be the next mcgrath, then she rode in sugar sand and gave up.

my walls used to be COVERED in pics of McGrath oh goddddddddddddd I was like totally in love with him.
I threw most of my bike pics out, but somewhere I still have the autographed Ben Spies pic (he rode superbike and I had the HUGEST crush on him for years) and the autographed Gary Rothwell article (got to meet him at a race, he was hilarious and nice and he talked to my silly 13 year old self for like 20 minutes even though he had other crap to do)

my walls used to be COVERED in pics of McGrath oh goddddddddddddd I was like totally in love with him.
I threw most of my bike pics out, but somewhere I still have the autographed Ben Spies pic (he rode superbike and I had the HUGEST crush on him for years) and the autographed Gary Rothwell article (got to meet him at a race, he was hilarious and nice and he talked to my silly 13 year old self for like 20 minutes even though he had other crap to do)

thats what i think its all about, being down to earth.

i dont know if any of you saw mtz: true life, i live to ride.
but those are some of my boys, them and kyle woods, todd colbert, darius, all the bike dogs. and the coolest thing is they are so down to earth and approach-able. and that to me is the best. they will come to your spots and ride with you, kick back and joke, give you points with out making you feel inferrior.... good shit. i for one dont like being in the spot light. i remeber the first time some one asked for an autograph, it caught me off guard. (off track) anyways. i will be the first on to make the "new guy" welcome, or go out and work with them, and teach them the ropes, and tricks. to me its all about fun. im not going to kill my self just for a couple cool points.

crotch rockets for me are the super bikes, gsxr, cbr, yzfs, zx-r's

i believe superhawks are considered more of a sport touring, less power but more comfort. i maybe wrong, but hey. all is good, 2 wheels are 2 wheels, i cant lie but i fell in love with the 250 i took my test on! :heart: just being out on the roads on a bike is great.

Sport touring bikes have the saddlebags, i.e. Honda's ST1100.

What 250? I took mine on a 250 Rebel (I admit, my family is a Honda family :p.) I grew out of that within a couple of months -it couldn't keep up with everyone else.

Sport touring bikes have the saddlebags, i.e. Honda's ST1100.

What 250? I took mine on a 250 Rebel (I admit, my family is a Honda family :p.) I grew out of that within a couple of months -it couldn't keep up with everyone else.

they were hondas, im actually thinking they may have been 125's lol

i took the course in brooksville, and we used their bikes.

my first bike was a cbr 600, and its now my stunt bike. thing just wont die. very durable. and ive abused this thing bad.

is the cooking a hobby or a necessity? :p

A little of both. I cook easy stuff when I come home from work, something out of a box or can.

Mostly for me the fun stuff is baking. You can throw anything in a pan and eat it, but baking is more interesting. Bread and cookies, seeing what you can do to a recipe and still have it turn out ok.

Also making candy, I made butterscotch haystacks recently (easy, but fun). Fudge is hard to get right but you can do some strange stuff, like replace half of the sugar with tang or koolaid and you get starburst. :) Every other batch fails for me.

I'm having a hard time hitting the submit button knowing this will come after all those ISFHC biker posts. Ehh, fuckit ( :rolleyes: (at my silly concern, not the bikers))

yup!

sex appeal is huge, ican walk into a mall with a helmet in my hand, and its like cat nip.
if your stuning on the streets you get hit on constantly, boobs everywhere. lol

and just the power, go get a zx 10-r that does 110 mph in first gear, 0-100 faster than you can take a breath. its amazing, then once you start doing tricks.... its severly addiction to take this 400lb machine and balance you and it at 100 mph, switching lanes, changing positions....:heart: :heart:

and its fairly cheap, you can go get a new 1000 cc bike for 12,000ish, run 10 sec. 1/4 out of the box. drag a knee in triple digits. hell just cruise the strip at 5 mph watching the sunset, or crusing up north through the hills and stuff. breath taking! :D

This post makes me sad.

A little of both. I cook easy stuff when I come home from work, something out of a box or can.

Mostly for me the fun stuff is baking. You can throw anything in a pan and eat it, but baking is more interesting. Bread and cookies, seeing what you can do to a recipe and still have it turn out ok.

Also making candy, I made butterscotch haystacks recently (easy, but fun). Fudge is hard to get right but you can do some strange stuff, like replace half of the sugar with tang or koolaid and you get starburst. :) Every other batch fails for me.

I'm having a hard time hitting the submit button knowing this will come after all those ISFHC biker posts. Ehh, fuckit ( :rolleyes: (at my silly concern, not the bikers))
baking is one of my favorite forms of therapy. there's something about it that is really comforting for me. baking extends deep into my family history and the skill and passion for it got passed down to me. this weekend i made rosemary baguettes and a fruitcake for my dad (for christmas). lately i've been experimenting with making healthier versions of things so i can enjoy them with little or no guilt.

I was right there with ya, sista. i think my folks still have teh jersey I had signed decades ago when he was riding with Honda.

they were hondas, im actually thinking they may have been 125's lol

i took the course in brooksville, and we used their bikes.

my first bike was a cbr 600, and its now my stunt bike. thing just wont die. very durable. and ive abused this thing bad.

Gah!! You're right, it was a 125. It's been soooo long. I went from that to a Suzuki Savage and desided a cruzer was not for me.

i baked last night from 5 till 2 this morning. i had one recipe FAIL on me, which has NEVER happened, and two that didn't come out to be the quantity i expected, which rendered them useless in the gifts i was giving. :( i did two brownies, two fudge, one marble bark, one shortbread, one cranberry oat bar, one cheddar cracker, a sugar cookie dough, and my FAILED spice cookies. :mad:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind having a little 500cc sportbike to futz around on. Not gonna happen anytime soon, though. Too many other priorities.

Knyte intends to buy a 50cc for the kids once Haylee reaches 5. He's actually getting it for himself but using the kids as an excuse.

Nope, my remaining hair will be grey before I can do that at this point...

if it comes to the point yall may ant to get a bike, i usually get some crazy deals, some people never ride them and need cash stat. so they sell them cheap.

i can find newer 600's for 2,000ish.