any hobbies...

any ones in particular?

i had the whole muscle machine collection of skylines. lol.
im a skyline-a-holic.

Mostly muscle cars. Most from the Ertl American Muscle line.
I have a lambo, and a couple of trucks as well.
My favorite is the 69 GTO Judge

wtf, you live right near me. Some friends of mine have slips on Grapevine.
for sailboats or powerboats? I sail with the Grapevine Sailing Club out of Scott's Landing Marina. It's lots of fun. If you're interested check out www.grapevinesailingclub.com. They always have room for more crew out there. If you've never sailed before they have a course you can take too. Not sure when the next one is.

I don't really live that close though. I drive up from Fort Worth. GSC was recommended to me by a friend who used to sail there. I'm considering checking out the Fort Worth Yacht Club at some point just so the drive is shorter.

for sailboats or powerboats? I sail with the Grapevine Sailing Club out of Scott's Landing Marina. It's lots of fun. If you're interested check out www.grapevinesailingclub.com. They always have room for more crew out there. If you've never sailed before they have a course you can take too. Not sure when the next one is.

I don't really live that close though. I drive up from Fort Worth. GSC was recommended to me by a friend who used to sail there. I'm considering checking out the Fort Worth Yacht Club at some point just so the drive is shorter.

My friends keep their sailboats at Scott's Landing. A day of calm sailing and some beer is good for the soul. I haven't been out since last summer though. I've checked out that sailing club before. It was recommended by my friend Angie.

My friends keep their sailboats at Scott's Landing. A day of calm sailing and some beer is good for the soul. I haven't been out since last summer though. I've checked out that sailing club before. It was recommended by my friend Angie.

very cool. you should come out. the frostbite series started on the 27th, but the first race for Class 1 is this saturday (since class 1 was on committee duty on the 27th). If you already know how to sail you can just come out to the marina early saturday (11:30 or so) and ask around for someone who needs crew.