Status
Not open for further replies.

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
so the new job starts in 7 days and i have a rather high anxiety and stress level right now. I really dont' know how i'll react to traveling and if i'll be any good at what i do. Any suggestions for handling all this? Its been building over the past few weeks and is pretty freakin bad this week so far.

Yours truly,
and scared all to hell

inline4

:heart:

*edit* i have no access to drugs of any sort :(

Drool-Boy said:
If you wanted someone to coddle you, and pat you on the head while being told everything will be ok "snookums", you shoulda called your mommy.
nope, she told me to suck it up and act like a man..

HAHAHAHAH

sad isn't it

Why don't you just focus on the rewards of the new job instead of getting stressed over it.

If you can't do it, then you can't do it. What's the point in being stressed. It's best just to get on with it and take things as they come.

You ask for help, yet you're hostile to your audience in your thread title.

We give you the same advice as your own mother, yet you attack us.

Perhaps you want to think about that for a while.

theacoustician said:
You ask for help, yet you're hostile to your audience in your thread title.

We give you the same advice as your own mother, yet you attack us.

Perhaps you want to think about that for a while.
i knew some people would bash it saying it was a blog thread

but i really am looking for suggestions on minizing stress and dealing with anxiety.. :(

Listen fruity loops: The reason people get pissed at you about writing this sort of thing is that it we all have problems. I have problems, you have no concept of the amount of emotional anguish I may/may not be dealing with at this moment. The difference is we dont broadcast them into public. It speaks of weakness which people dont like to see it because it reminds them of themselves. It is my suggestion; that unless you want me to start posting all my personal correspondence which I promise has more content than any one of your blog posts, that you find a friend, perhaps even YOUR FUCKING G/F and you share these problems with her. She'll like that you trust her, we'll appreciate your new emotional balance, and I wont fly to florida simply to kick your ass until I feel better.

Don't worry about it so much. And don't be afraid to ask questions, especially if this is something new to you. People will be willing to help.

As far as the travel, is it just driving distance, or will you be flying lots?

You sound like my mom so I will give you the same advice I gave her.

Wake up in the morning and put one foot in front of the other, if you try too many steps at once, you'll trip yourself and fall.

Do what you can do, accept your limitations and don't be too hard on yourself, you'll always be your own worst critic.

Fear is the misuse of imagination, and stress is a waste of time, energy and personal resources. It never makes a situation better, it never creates a better outcome, and there is no point in it.

Life will unfold as it will, live in the now and let tomorrow take it's own time.

But most of all, just chill the fuck out, you're missing out on all the good stuff.

All I can really say is assure yourself that others have felt it at one point, its natural and it will soon pass. Do not beat yourself into believeing that its wrong to feel the way you feel or in the end you'll actually make yourself feel worse.

Drool-Boy said:
You need to watch you some Dr Phil, thats what you need.
He just blurts out a load of crap and his guests are that eager for closure that they agree with everything he says.

Galen said:
He just blurts out a load of crap and his guests are that eager for closure that they agree with everything he says.
inline blurts out loads of crap and we're all eager for closure of the thread, so I'm with Drool on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.