Ontopic Anti anxiety med advice

Squatting to poop is only acceptable if youre lost in the wilderness and no toilet is available. Or if youre trying to put it in someones purse.

edit - oops wrong thread

Wtf are you asking people for medical advice on a forum? That's retarded. Just because half these bitches are on anxiety drugs doesn't make them experts. Plus, you're in the UK. Go mooch some health care.

There is standard practice for the buzzword of 'Anxiety' to a NHS GP, not really a discussion more than a formulatic approach.

I'm of the opinion it can't be medicated. Mood can be stabilized, but this is prophylactic 'treatment' [read; it prints money] for now off patent, generic medication.

I'd rather see her ask for tips than be prescribed, but you're right - asking about the potential of medication is a little silly.

From what I've seen with people in my own life, medication doesn't help moods at all. It only makes them worse.

I was talking about treatment such as therapy, etc. You know, the shit that does actually work.

Xanax works for me when I'm worked up. Xanax and rum.

i don't take the former anymore, but did a few times and it worked wonders. if you're dealing with this on a regular basis rather than just in specific situations you're better off not trying it, you'll just become a pill fiend.

Nah but squatting is great, you can look at the monetary side (which doesn't interest me) but on the flipside it's not any kind of security. We could be kicked out in the future and be on our asses y'know?

If only there were some kind of alternative to sleeping and keeping your worldly possessions in an abandoned building.

Also: Life is hard, and the universe is a cruel and arbitrary place.