Ontopic Anti anxiety med advice

Enema, describe your anxiety and why do u think u need valium
-your triggers
-level of anxiety 1-10 (10 being extreme)
-how often

moar deetz

Well I happen to know that vally is fantastic so I wouldn't mind a mild dose.

Triggers? Dunno. Stress I'd say.
Level of anxiety can be anywhere from 1 - 8 depending.
Sometimes it's just that I'm a bit nervy or short or breath, bit shakey. Other days it's a bit mad and I don't want to leave the house. I took a week off work earlier in the year because I couldn't mentally make myself leave the house to go to work becuase I was so anxious and my brain was shutting down from stress.

I was put on Xanax for this. But I hate being on medication so I dumped them dawn the sink.

I'll get by, life is supposed to be hard.

people who have better diets generally have have 'anxiety' more frequently.

we all have 'anxiety' - its why we're not eaten by tigers and why we don't let ourselves run up massive debt.

medication does not 'remove' anxiety, it stabilizes mood.

we all have 'anxiety' - its why we're not eaten by tigers and why we don't let ourselves run up massive debt.

having a good diet leads to more anxiety than normal? there's a typo in there somewhere, right?

My diet isn't great. I'd say my recent surge in sugar intake seems to be contirbuting to my anxiety actually.

You've been smoking haven't you?

your 'anxiety' doesnt sound mild at all
do u think maybe you're having some panic attacks accompanied with your anxiety?

do u think perhaps its your living conditions that maybe stressing u out?
how is your relationship with the hobo?
what about your alcohol and drug intake
all these things matter or play some role
No panic attacks. I've had them in the past and I'm not having them.

My living conditions are stressful but I'd say working is moreso of a problem. Hobo is fine. No drugs. No alcohol.

Like some foods can release certain chemicals in your system that allow you to cope with stress better?

having a good diet leads to more anxiety than normal? there's a typo in there somewhere, right?

too similar in nutrition, stress involved with keeping [the diet] going. it's odd, it also increases the risk of migraine. i'll find a paper on ATHENS when i get back from finding lychees if youre interested

Last edited: