another useless jaxxor story

BigDov said:
What happened to the sensitive and caring wr3kt of days gone by..... ? :( Where is that skinny little twerp???

:fly:

I KILLED HIM WITH A NAIL-GUN TO THE EAR.

BigDov said:
What happened to the sensitive and caring wr3kt of days gone by..... ? :( Where is that skinny little twerp???

Bah, he's never been caring. We live in the same state and he still won't feed me.

April23 said:
A place that hates people that don't have supermodel girlfriends, drive ferraris, and don't sleep with men?

:tard:

I see you've been there too :fly:

jaxxor said:
I came from a place 11tybillion times cooler than that :tard:
No. You didn't. It's a place that banned me for 1 week for this AV.

tub.JPG

Tell me ONE not work safe thing about that image

fly said:
No. You didn't. It's a place that banned me for 1 week for this AV.

tub.JPG

Tell me ONE not work safe thing about that image
I'm over here eating an apple doughnut thing and almost spat it out... thats disgusting, I'm at work there are rules!!!!!

THE only thing that would make that picture remotely wrong is if you know what it's chopped from..... otherwise it's kinda hard to tell what's going on.

BigDov said:
THE only thing that would make that picture remotely wrong is if you know what it's chopped from..... otherwise it's kinda hard to tell what's going on.
And that's EXACTLY why it was my av. If you've seen it, then you know what it is. If you haven't, there is nothing nws about it. :gay:

you totally earned that ban. And now it is time to lock the thread as it has veered *ahem* off topic.