Another sick thread

F33nX said:
the worst part about being sick for me is that unless i'm on antibiotics, i can't really take anything to ease the sickness. the agents they use for sleepiness or non-drowsy just make me hallucinate and i am worse for the wear. all i can do it take some aleve and drink gallons of tea every day.
Thats better than allowing bacteria to develop resistance...

Zicam + Sudafed Non-Drying Sinus + Long hot showers + hot tea

I love that type of Sudafed cuz it doesn't knock me out like the others do. And it's practically the same thing the docs perscribed the last time I had a sinus infection. Guaifenesin++

F33nX said:
the worst part about being sick for me is that unless i'm on antibiotics, i can't really take anything to ease the sickness. the agents they use for sleepiness or non-drowsy just make me hallucinate and i am worse for the wear. all i can do it take some aleve and drink gallons of tea every day.

Yeah I had that issue with AlkaSeltzer cold n' flu stuff. The first time I tried it I was driving when it kicked in and the other cars and road started wabbling on me. I'll never ever take it again.....and drive :shifty:

As a teacher I got sick all of the time...mostly sinus infections. I had this parent tell me about alternative medicine. According to her, peppermint would relieve sinus infections. I was skeptical but I tried it anyway.

I'm totally hooked! I use peppermint soap, shampoo, conditioner, mints and gum. It really clears out those sinuses.

BadMojo said:
As a teacher I got sick all of the time...mostly sinus infections. I had this parent tell me about alternative medicine. According to her, peppermint would relieve sinus infections. I was skeptical but I tried it anyway.

I'm totally hooked! I use peppermint soap, shampoo, conditioner, mints and gum. It really clears out those sinuses.

Peppermint? I should give that a try. I've also heard that eating locally produced honey helps build up your tolerance to plant and pollen allergens.

But peppermint soap? Isn't mentholating your genitals a little uncomfortable?

itburnswhenipee said:
Peppermint? I should give that a try. I've also heard that eating locally produced honey helps build up your tolerance to plant and pollen allergens.

But peppermint soap? Isn't mentholating your genitals a little uncomfortable?

It tingles a bit!