WTF Another shooting!

Yeah that's one thing that sits on my mind while living over here. Though I must say, of the times I have had interactions with the legal system over here, it has seemed quite fair.

Ya, I do illegal things from time to time that would put me in jail. Not felony stuff, but still... The chance is out there. :omy:

For serious though, just be prepared for more.

The closer 12/21 comes, the more the nutbags will be out looking to one up the holocaust. I'm more than likely going to cave and buy a handgun here within the next month or so.

You shouldn't blame guns, you should blame our society. Guns aren't the only way to kill massive amounts of people easily.

damn straight. If we'd just open up the restrictions on chemical purchases, we can avoid gun violence all together and just worry about WMDs.

How is 2 dead and 8 wounded translating to 10 dead for you? Also, gun control only prevents honest people from having guns. Crazy people and criminals are going to get guns regardless of the laws.

Said 10 people on the radio and I just copied a link, Im sure more will die, don't worry.

Most these shooters were honest people once, or they took those gun from honest people.

Can you cite something to the contrary?

Probably not. Pretending guns don't get stolen from honest people all the fricking time is stupid, and if you locked up your guns properly so they didn't get stolen what use would they be for protection purposes? lolololol

Seriously? :lol: Girl, you just get so lost in your bullshit sometimes. You remind me of this guy we have here in the states. Goes by the name of Akin.

Said 10 people on the radio and I just copied a link, Im sure more will die, don't worry.

Most these shooters were honest people once, or they took those gun from honest people.

Most of these shooters are people with mental problems or problems stemming from the society they grew up in. It's got nothing to do with the guns. It's got everything to do with our broken society and culture. Don't believe me? Look at Canada. Way more guns per capita then the US but way less gun murders per capita then the US. Somewhere along the way a certain segment of our population stopped valuing human life. Another set thinks the only way to get a point across is to take human life. But we aren't the only culture who thinks that way.