another retarded support call

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
just had a temp filling in for a user on medical leave call and ask for a new keyboard because there are baby ants living on crumbs inside the keyboard :lol:

why_ask_why said:
just had a temp filling in for a user on medical leave call and ask for a new keyboard because there are baby ants living on crumbs inside the keyboard :lol:

Demand pics.

HAHAHAHAha tell her to turn it upside down and shake it. There are all kinds of goodies inside keyboards.

Baby ants? How much food is in that keyboard? I want pics dammit!

ChikkenNoodul said:
When I first started working here I was a contractor, and I was given the workstation of a contractor who had just left.

I had to throw away the keyboard and mouse they were so coated with food and coffee and mouse poop.
OMG wish you kept it... I collect that kinda stuff. :o

just went and swapped it out...she had already cleaned up the ants but showed me a sticky note with a bunch of baby ants dead on the sticky part:lol:

ieholly said:
omg. that is so gross. why are people so gross?
you have no idea wha gross is until you find a poop-stain on one of the chairs in your office area. One of the full time mainframe operators (i just fill in for vacations) apparently got a little freaky with himself one night and left a big brown asscrack stain on his chair. one of the other guys saw it the next day and it's been comedy ever since.

CletusJones said:
you have no idea wha gross is until you find a poop-stain on one of the chairs in your office area. One of the full time mainframe operators (i just fill in for vacations) apparently got a little freaky with himself one night and left a big brown asscrack stain on his chair. one of the other guys saw it the next day and it's been comedy ever since.

Did you sniff it? :drool:

CletusJones said:
Haha, that's even worse than the 'triangle' stain we see on people's chairs from spilling shit :p

CletusJones said:

:barf: i hope he got fired. that is a health hazard.

*looks at keyboard*

*realizes I don't need to go to lunch today*

*shake shake shake*

ChikkenNoodul said:
Haha, that's even worse than the 'triangle' stain we see on people's chairs from spilling shit :p
i'll bring in my digi cam tomorrow, his chairs have the worst triangle stains i've ever seen. it's suprising as well, the triangles are very small. he's a large guy.