Another reason you should be a thief.

taeric

Flaccid Member
May 6, 2005
Marklar
₥0
One of my coworkers had her car broken into over the weekend. The managed to gain entry to the car and stole her work briefcase. She was less than happy about this. Upon thinking of what all she lost on the work computer, she remembered that she had one of our devices in there. What devices do we make? GPS trackers. :)

So, we know where the device is and where it was every 10 minutes from when it was stolen to sometime on Sunday.

I would say I feel sorry for the thief, but he is a thief.

The person probably looked at it a few times wondering what it is. Unfortunately for them, there are no buttons on it. Not even a light to indicate that it is turned on.

This works as a great example of how our devices can be used to track criminals. :)

Nothing to report at the moment. The cops are at a loss and I don't think they were prepared to have this much info.

Pandora said:
What the hell? The cops can't handle it when you tell them exactly where the thief is?!?

Remind me to wear my GPS pants if I ever rob a bank. :fly:

Just about as good as the guy running from the cops with LA gears on (light up shoes)

taeric said:
Nothing to report at the moment. The cops are at a loss and I don't think they were prepared to have this much info.
waffles

I didn't think it would be that hard.