Another reason to NOT live in Florida

It's not just old people; what about that crazy bitch who drove with a guy in her windsheild (I think she was like 22) and parked her car in her garage with him in it? OMFG. She let him DIE in there; I think he lived like three days. She kept going out there and apologizing to him. Then she claims that she was on X...

Is that what you 'X' eaters do when you hit someone??? :shifty:

Oh, and to add to the original story: acording to one of my techs, who was working in the area it happened in, people were SAYING (which I'm sure shit magnification kicked in at some point) that his legs were severed and left on the road where he was hit. :tard:

Candy said:
It's not just old people; what about that crazy bitch who drove with a guy in her windsheild (I think she was like 22) and parked her car in her garage with him in it? OMFG. She let him DIE in there; I think he lived like three days. She kept going out there and apologizing to him. Then she claims that she was on X...

Is that what you 'X' eaters do when you hit someone??? :shifty:

That was an episode of CSI douche, not real life.

You two and your seriousness....it was an episode of CSI, only the driver was a guy and he was drunk instead of on E....I was fucking with Candy 'cause she knows I'm a CSI junkie and that was a typical CSI junkie answer. Morons :tard:

:fly:

Bubbles said:
You two and your seriousness....it was an episode of CSI, only the driver was a guy and he was drunk instead of on E....I was f*cking with Candy 'cause she knows I'm a CSI junkie and that was a typical CSI junkie answer. Morons :tard:

:fly:
Says the chick who let her dad give her a pearl necklace.

Pandora said:
You always hear about the elderly getting into wreaks and driving through buildings in their cars. Do you think there is any way to prevent these incidents from occuring? And will they ever actually be put into place?

The only serious car accident I've ever been in was due to a 92 year old man who should NOT have been driving.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah, I remember when that happened. He weakly called for help over and over, and she just closed her garage door and went inside and let him die. That was on the evening news here for a while.

Yeah, after immediatly coming home and having sex with her boyfriend. WTF?

Candy said:
Yeah, after immediatly coming home and having sex with her boyfriend. WTF?

I love how at the end her attorney states that she wasn't guilty of murder cause he died within a few hours and was in her garage for less than 24 hours (before she dumped the body somewhere) instead of 2 days. People are idiots.

remember the old dude who drove his car through the farmers market...i printed up the photo of him and his cane leaving the courthouse and hung it on my office wall for the longest time.