Another reason I dislike liberals

FlyNavy said:
Liberals are responsible for this kind of crap and all of societal ideas that think people with gender identity disorders deserve tax money even if they've murdered people.
its cruel and unusual punishment.

"It's just as cruel to withhold treatment for gender identity disorder as it is to withhold treatment for any other medical issue."

Tricky subject. It really gets down to if you consider the surgery corrective or elective. I personally consider it corrective, and support their right to get it. Other people feel differently.

mattcohn.com said:
"It's just as cruel to withhold treatment for gender identity disorder as it is to withhold treatment for any other medical issue."

Tricky subject. It really gets down to if you consider the surgery corrective or elective. I personally consider it corrective, and support their right to get it. Other people feel differently.
Having a right to get it, and having a right for it to be provided to them are two seperate things. This thread refers to the latter. The former is already covered by their status as convicted felons, i.e. the one where they are deprived of their rights by due process of law.

mattcohn.com said:

More directly, are you saying that you support tax payers having to foot the bill?

I'm tired of being generalized as a "common thug" just because I "sold dope to kids", or challenged the mayor's son to gentlemen's duel", or "set fire to the police station".

Free your mind people. Don't let big labels control your life!

I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!

bast_imret said:
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! And I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!

Hoffache.jpg

FlamingGlory said:
Having a right to get it, and having a right for it to be provided to them are two seperate things. This thread refers to the latter. The former is already covered by their status as convicted felons, i.e. the one where they are deprived of their rights by due process of law.

fly said:
More directly, are you saying that you support tax payers having to foot the bill?

Yes exactly, and that's where it gets really tricky. Currently this is seen as an elective surgery which is why it isn't covered by any insurance. I believe it should be seen as corrective, so insurance companies would be forced to stop turning a blind eye to all transgendered people. After a while after the shift in thinking had time to take effect, we wouldn't even have to discuss taxpayers footing the bill since sexual reassignment surgery would have been taken care of before transgendered fellons were a burden of the state.

mattcohn.com said:
Yes exactly, and that's where it gets really tricky. Currently this is seen as an elective surgery which is why it isn't covered by any insurance. I believe it should be seen as corrective, so insurance companies would be forced to stop turning a blind eye to all transgendered people. After a while after the shift in thinking had time to take effect, we wouldn't even have to discuss taxpayers footing the bill since sexual reassignment surgery would have been taken care of before transgendered fellons were a burden of the state.

I don't buy the "woman in a man's body" as a physical illness for one second personally.

mattcohn.com said:

If you really want it you will find a way to come up with the money on your own. I personally know someone who was so broke he was a hair shy of living on the street and he managed to come up with the money to become a her.

Private insurance companies should be allowed to cover whatever they damn well please. If they don't feel like covering cancer they shouldn't have to. If someone doesn't like it they can take their business to an insurance company that does.

The point is that corrective or elective this surgery is not necessary to keep the person alive. Prisoners do not deserve any more than the bare minimum to keep them alive.

KNYTE said:
I don't buy the "woman in a man's body" as a physical illness for one second personally.
The idea of "gender" is a hotly contested one in the psychological community. That being said while I believe a person classified with that disorder deserves whatever medical care they desire to fix the percieved problem I'll be damned if taxpayers have to pay for it.

Last edited:
mattcohn.com said:

I'm calling complete and utter horseshit.

Demands are directly proportional to technological advancements. The more society and sciences are capable of achieving, the more people demand, and the more labels are created to further their own beliefs and desires. It isn't that they're afflicted with some "mis-gendered disease", a biological disorder, or whatever else you want to call it. It's simply that a dude wants to be a woman, or vice versa, for whatever psychological or emotional reason. Personally I don't care a lick, not even a little, and it's not for lack of compassion. It's common sense. A person who wants a vagina instead of a penis isn't even on my radar of concern because desire does not equal entitlement or necessity. Such a procedure is nothing more than medical and financial frivolity.

I say we go ahead and let him get the sex change with our money...

Then we put him back in male prison since they havent had any in quite some time. By morning he would be asking for his penis back and letting everyone know how bad of an idea that was.

edit: weird typo, out = our

Last edited:
Bubbles said:
If you really want it you will find a way to come up with the money on your own. I personally know someone who was so broke he was a hair shy of living on the street and he managed to come up with the money to become a her.

Ahh, but you forgot the rest of the story. See, the job he found ended up being so lucrative that he didn't want to risk losing clients when he "became" a woman. Therefore he decided to stay a man afterall, and did not get the operation. And to this day, Knyte is still sucking dick in Olive Garden bathrooms.