Another random drooling thread by dbzeag

BeeRad said:
haha, my buddy just sent me a message saying he has 7 tickets to Hootie and the Blowfish tonite(same guy who wouldnt go to Rancid). I thought Hootie and the Blowfish were dead by now

Aren't they playing with Better than Ezra?

BeeRad said:
No clue hes not awake yet, haha. He sent me the txt at like 3am so hes prolly still recovering

I was shocked to see the show is at the amphitheater. I could see a bar but not a venue that big.

bk_hootie.jpg

BeeRad said:
Oh yeah, DZ, if you scroll down my comments and come to Paul, he like men, haha
Ok, he has the greatest taste in men I have even seen

:drool:

And back to elpmis

If I met you for the first time, I would give you a big friendly hug, give you a light kiss on the cheek, then slide down to my knees.

I would open up your fly slowly while my other hand is teasing the waist band of the pants.

I would start nibbling lightly on your package through your boxers after the fly was opened.

I would poke your impressive manbits out of your boxers and into my mouth. I would suck with the might of 10 hoovers. I would work that cock like the elixor of life was located deep within.

And after you have given your childen to my mouth, I would crack you open a beer and deny all knowledge anything of the sort was done to protect your anonymity.

:heart:

dbzeag said:
And back to elpmis

If I met you for the first time, I would give you a big friendly hug, give you a light kiss on the cheek, then slide down to my knees.

I would open up your fly slowly while my other hand is teasing the waist band of the pants.

I would start nibbling lightly on your package through your boxers after the fly was opened.

I would poke your impressive manbits out of your boxers and into my mouth. I would suck with the might of 10 hoovers. I would work that cock like the elixor of life was located deep within.

And after you have given your childen to my mouth, I would crack you open a beer and deny all knowledge anything of the sort was done to protect your anonymity.

:heart:
SWEET MOTHER OF CHRIST THAT'S GAY