Another random drooling thread by dbzeag

dbzeag said:
And back to elpmis

:drool:

If I met you for the first time, I would give you a big friendly hug, give you a light kiss on the cheek, then slide down to my knees.

I would open up your fly slowly while my other hand is teasing the waist band of the pants.

I would start nibbling lightly on your package through your boxers after the fly was opened.

I would poke your impressive manbits out of your boxers and into my mouth. I would suck with the might of 10 hoovers. I would work that cock like the elixor of life was located deep within.

And after you have given your childen to my mouth, I would crack you open a beer and deny all knowledge anything of the sort was done to protect your anonymity.

:heart:
I see all this talk of fly. :haaay:

I'm shame to admit I've seen Hootie and the blowfish. I told a friend about his girlfriend cheating on him so he gave me her ticket for watching his back.

Sister Hazel is doing a free concert in one of the parks here tomorrow.

b_sinning said:
I'm shame to admit I've seen Hootie and the blowfish. I told a friend about his girlfriend cheating on him so he gave me her ticket for watching his back.
Perhaps she cheated on him because he's a faggot for buying tickets to a Hootie concert.

BeeRad said:
No sh*t right, I mean come on, its fawkin Rancid man. The worst part is my buddy owns the bar(just sold it) that is attached to jannis so everything is free. I think we would have got in free to but im not to sure thats why I offered to pay. VIP and sit up on the balcony with the dam band and nobody would come!!! ASSSSSSHOLES!!

Gah!! You didn't tell me about that!!! If I had $ I would have come! Gorramit!