Another product demo day

BigDov said:
LOGON SCRIPT TAKING A LONG TIME

WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH fly MAKE IT BETTER!!!!
exactly. i hate users. And IM SURE that isnt the problem. None of them know what a logon script is. They probably just heard someone say the word once. They repeat stuff like parrots.

Drool-Boy said:
I wanna know how the guy with the non-bootong pc and the one with the non working keyboard submitted work tickets.
All done over the phone. There is no way they could work their way around our mainframe ticketing system. I WANT REMEDY!!!!

I have $40 in best buy money to spend. What shall I get?

At the moment, It sounds like I'll be picking up dvds. One of my daughter's favorite pasttimes is pulling all the dvds off the shelf, she is currently working on it.

kiwi said:
At the moment, It sounds like I'll be picking up dvds. One of my daughter's favorite pasttimes is pulling all the dvds off the shelf, she is currently working on it.

Each time she grabs one, stick her with a hot needle. That breaks them of the habit pretty quickly

fly said:
3270.JPG

I HAVE TICKETS TO DO!!!

edit: LOL @ JPG
my mainframe interface > your mainframe interface.

opcenter.jpg

Sarcasmo said:
Those interactive whiteboards are kinda cool.
They were exceptionally cool. They work fairly seamlessly without a high learning curve from the end user. They also have a built in server to store all annotation notes for later publication. If you want to save them to your own laptop you can, even if you don't have the drivers. The connection into the PC has a USB drive built into the cable itself. The drive automatically installs the drivers in about 30 seconds so any PC can be used almost instantly.

The really interesting thing is their room scheduling system and its integration into Outlook.