Another Nintendo Thread

I'm at least interested to see how it actually works, I'll give it that much.

what's up with the guy hiding behind the chair? A 7.62'll go through that like it's a piece of paper.

KNYTE said:
I'm at least interested to see how it actually works, I'll give it that much.

what's up with the guy hiding behind the chair? A 7.62'll go through that like it's a piece of paper.

I think he was being 'enthusiastic.'

itburnswhenipee said:
I think he was being 'enthusiastic.'

He should've dive-rolled over the chair when she "shot" at the TV, then he would've been EXTREME TO TEH M4X YO!

KNYTE said:
He should've dive-rolled over the chair when she "shot" at the TV, then he would've been EXTREME TO TEH M4X YO!

Yeah, but that would've tied into the whole 'video games cause violent behavior' argument. Anyone who dive rolls over a chair is either a dangerous psycopath or a seriously lucky drunk.

Does this remind anyone of the power glove back in the '80s that seemed to pretty much be a flop?

PowerGloveNES01.jpg

fly said:
i had it. It seemed like such an awesome idea. Then I tried to play punchout with it... :(

I also was grossly dissapointed. The commercial seemed like it was great fun though :rolleyes:

I posted that video months ago. Its not a commercial, it was a promo shown at E3 or the Tokyo Game Show or something last year.

How'd I miss a Nintendo thread? :)

I'll resay that I think it could be good. I don't expect it to change the way everyone plays games, though. In fact, I fully expect most games to ignore the motion sensitive stuff. (Outside of gimmicky crap)

Any news from CES?

taeric said:
How'd I miss a Nintendo thread? :)

I'll resay that I think it could be good. I don't expect it to change the way everyone plays games, though. In fact, I fully expect most games to ignore the motion sensitive stuff. (Outside of gimmicky crap)

Any news from CES?
Nintendo apparently bought a bunch of VR glasses from some company. That's it.

Sony didn't say a single word or even hint about PS3.

theacoustician said:
Nintendo apparently bought a bunch of VR glasses from some company. That's it.

Sony didn't say a single word or even hint about PS3.

I heard about Sony's silence. I don't know if I am justified for being upset. :) Would have been nice to mention it, at the least.

Nintendo is trying the VR thing again, eh? Hopefully it beats the VR-boy crapfest.

Bubbles said:
Oh but I can.......two gloves, 4 swinging jubblies, and 15 drooling men. :cool:

omg marry me? :drool:

:fly:

edit: I thought that controller redeemed itself considerably seeing it in action