Another new FlyMart...

apparently you can buy CDO's with marklar now.

Speaking of which, someone explain to me how the "apparama" idea works.

Is it as simple as taking cash out against a low interest rate account and putting it into a higher interest rate fund and then just keeping the dividends? Is that really all there is to it?

Speaking of which, someone explain to me how the "apparama" idea works.

Is it as simple as taking cash out against a low interest rate account and putting it into a higher interest rate fund and then just keeping the dividends? Is that really all there is to it?
i tried googling and got hindi music. what you're describing sounds like arbitrage. what the hell is apparama?

oh, and yes, that's all there is to it. except that you also take on risk in the form of the high-interest rate fund not having a guaranteed payout.

Last edited:
i tried googling and got hindi music. what you're describing sounds like arbitrage. what the hell is apparama?

oh, and yes, that's all there is to it. except that you also take on risk in the form of the high-interest rate fund not having a guaranteed payout.

Apparama was term Fly explained to me from fatwallet where once a year members there apply for a bunch of credit cards in one day. Unfortunately before Fly could explain where the payout came from he was distracted by a large shiny belt buckle on some guy's crotch.

At least that's what he said disracted him. :shifty:

I don't have any plans to actually go through with one, as I can't afford risk right now and figured there had to be some. I was just curious if I understood the process.

Last edited:
Apparama was term Fly explained to me from fatwallet where once a year members there apply for a bunch of credit cards in one day. Unfortunately before Fly could explain where the payout came from he was distracted by a large shiny belt buckle on some guy's crotch.

At least that's what he said disracted him. :shifty:

I don't have any plans to actually go through with one, as I can't afford risk right now and figured there had to be some. I was just curious if I understood the process.

Risk = 0.
*Do 0% balance transfers to your debit card or ask the credit card to cut you a check.

*Deposit said money into high yield, online savings account.

*Make minimum payments on credit card from savings account.

*At the end of the 0% term, pay off credit card - keeping all earned interest