Another marriage thread LOLOLOL

Sarcasmo said:
Well, at least on one side. :shifty:

How many Japanese men, women, and children would have died fanatically defending their homeland?

Besides, who cares. It was war. Fuck em.

ChikkenNoodul said:
You know when they did the nuclear testing at Bikini Atoll, they had the sailors out shirtless and in pants "swabbing" the radiation off of the decks of the ships in between tests?

Doesn't surprise me. How else were they going to learn about its affects?

smileynev said:
Doesn't surprise me. How else were they going to learn about its affects?

This was also back when people rubbed oil and grease on their skin to get a better tan and then used mirrors to further cancerify their skin. Funny how nowadays people use tanning beds....anyway, my point here is that people are idiots.

smileynev said:
Bombing japan saved thousands of lives on both sides

Agreed, anyone who thinks Japan could've been taken by conventional means, without more loss of life than the two bombs combined, is fooling themselves. Also, the theory that the Japanese were already planning on surrendering prior to Hiroshima is just idiocy, they were already beginning to dig in for a long and drawn out defense of their country, which is why the decision was made to launch a preemptive nuclear strike in the first place.

Last edited:
fly said:
1. marriage is sacred
2. people dont take shit seriously
3. we all banged jaxxors wife
4. somewhere zengirl got mad at me
5. marriage is sacred
6. chikken is a thai ladyboy
7. popeyes > churchs
8. everything is made of virbrating strings
9. theac talks about xbox programming
10. drool cut his hair
11. itburnswhenipee got unPG'd
12. you got rePG'd
13. barbeque time

you bastards love to stick me in PG. and I love BBqQ~

KNYTE said:
This was also back when people rubbed oil and grease on their skin to get a better tan and then used mirrors to further cancerify their skin. Funny how nowadays people use tanning beds....anyway, my point here is that people are idiots.

Agreed, anyone who thinks Japan could've been taken by conventional means, without more loss of life than the two bombs combined, is fooling themselves. Also, the theory that the Japanese were already planning on surrendering prior to Hiroshima is just idiocy, they were already beginning to dig in for a long and drawn out defense of their country, which is why the decision was made to launch a preemptive nuclear strike in the first place.
The war was already over dude. We just wanted to use nukes. its fact.

fly said:
The war was already over dude. We just wanted to use nukes. its fact.

To show the Grays that we were, in fact, willing to destroy everything to keep them from invading?

fly said:
What do aliens have to do with Japan?

Nothing. But they didn't believe we had harnessed the power of the atom. Japan was how we proved that we had.

NOT living together for a while before marrige is a big mistake IMHO, religion be d*mned.

Agreed. My wife and lived together for a year and a half, and ironed out some pretty big issues. We're both in our mid-30s, so we were pretty set in our own ways. Learning to constantly put up with someone else can be a chore. Luckily she's a quick learner though. She only speaks when spoken to now.

Pc9TGRU.jpg