another fireside chat

To not forgive someone doesn't necessarily have to include anger. It can also be a defense mechanism to prevent future bad events.

forgiving doesn't mean allowing the behavior repeatedly, or accepting it as OK 'just that once.' To me, it means that you're not harboring any resentment toward them for that specific event. It doesn't mean it's ok for them to repeat it, or that I have to put myself in a position where they can repeat it.

If you jump into a tiger cage and get your arm bitten off, you can forgive the tiger. That doesn't mean it's ok to jump back in the cage.

Yeah, that's logical.

Little things get you going too. Remember the lingere bowl when we gave up our seats? You gotta let things go!!!

Part of that indignation after a bit was strictly for comic relief. I had also forgotten it. YET HERE YOU DWELL ON IT.

I think you just helped prove my point :p

God killed off the first born of every egyptian just so Jews could trudge off into the desert.

I'd say I'm still in good territory.

He didn't do it for the jews, he did it so that Metallica could write an awesome song about it.

d*mn you're a needy bitch.

attachment.php

after hearing you talk about my son, i'm pretty sure you'd make a good priest.
Exactly, I said I'll wait until he's 18!
Part of that indignation after a bit was strictly for comic relief. I had also forgotten it. YET HERE YOU DWELL ON IT.

I think you just helped prove my point :p

Way to totally ignore my point and lamely turn it on me. Do you have anger issues, Duke? Do you need to talk?