Another editon of the New Yankme Workshop

Ive thought about making decorative panel to cover it with. I wouldnt call it ugly tho, most of the other major doorways are arched, so it fits in quite well.

some sort of diorama would be sweet up in there, or maybe just some subtle light beaming up from the top of the structure illuminating the concave arch.

Bah, just needs a plant or something decorative up there.

Yeah we have some ivy up there now. It looks ok.

fly said:
I can't tell how close that is to the wall, but it looks pretty close. I bet that was fun to push in there. :lol:

Its built in place. All I did was build a base, a top, and then frame in the front. The side & back walls are just the existing sheetrock painted over. The whole thing is super simple, the only hard part was custom fitting everything since there isnt a square corner in the whole house.

I'm really glad I'm not the only one who knows this. :heart:

I don't know why everybody doesn't.

I'm sure people have heard the song 12 days of Christmas.
Anyone with any religious knowledge would know the Epiphany (last day of Christmas) happens on January 6.
All Hispanics celebrate Dia de los Magos on January 6.

Anyone with any religious knowledge would know the Epiphany (last day of Christmas) happens on January 6.

well for us consumer whores, christmas starts in October and doesnt end untill we finish taking back crappy gifts.

Okay, well OJ is still looking for the killer too, but...