annoying coworkers

Funny observation . . .

So I don't so much have a job right now due to the fact that I worked with April's annoying co-workers and just couldn't take it anymore. I have a part time job making 7/hr on my feet all day, other than that I have no income. I have my car payment coming, insurance will be canceled by the end of the month, I may have to traffic cocaine for rent . . . But I swear on my life my stress rate has dropped 75%.

Work sucks.

Bubbles said:
between the boobies and the heavy lifting I do at work my back is shot.

I got accupuncture done today and my guy said I need to find a better way to release my anger than through my neck. :rolleyes:

Have you tried actually strengthening your back? Do back lifts and tighten that bitch up.

shawndavid said:
I'm a weekend binger and, typically, only one day of the weekend unless Bubbie overbooks me.

You're a hardened, daily sot. ;)

Haha, I was just trying to get you back for that "pardon me if i dont take dieting advice..."

lol :heart:

Dharma1521 said:
Funny observation . . .

So I don't so much have a job right now due to the fact that I worked with April's annoying co-workers and just couldn't take it anymore. I have a part time job making 7/hr on my feet all day, other than that I have no income. I have my car payment coming, insurance will be canceled by the end of the month, I may have to traffic cocaine for rent . . . But I swear on my life my stress rate has dropped 75%.

Work sucks.

Once that stress is gone... it's like having a new life. Feels good. I'll be there with you soon.. haah

Dharma1521 said:
Funny observation . . .

Work sucks.
Yup. I'm going to travel the world taking random pictures and selling them.

Or join the military. Go to exotic locales, shoot exotic people.

FlamingGloryHole said:
Yup. I'm going to travel the world taking random pictures and selling them.

Or join the military. Go to exotic locales, shoot exotic people.

Don't join the military! Not that I am anti-military or anything, its just that my boyfriend is in the position now where he wants to settle down but oops he has 3 years left (he's actually been in for 5+).

Think about it, four years is a LONG TIME. And you will have to go to boot camp and they will probably use horrible grammar and you won't be allowed to correct them!

Dharma1521 said:
Don't join the military! Not that I am anti-military or anything, its just that my boyfriend is in the position now where he wants to settle down but oops he has 3 years left (he's actually been in for 5+).

Think about it, four years is a LONG TIME. And you will have to go to boot camp and they will probably use horrible grammar and you won't be allowed to correct them!

are you kidding me? FG does nothing but cut down trees and pretend he's in the army. the military would be the best thing for him. especially his hair.

Dharma1521 said:

But the lessons he'll learn and the disclipline he'll recieve may be worth the sacrifice.

Ryokurin said:
Speaking of which, remember that blond girl who came in the meeting this afternoon for a sec? God it was hard not to stare.

You better have pics of this shit you useless twits. What the hell do I pay you for?

Oh, right.

I wish I could but it would have been obvious.

Since I have some time now, I'll go into detail. Our division has these quarterly meetings held in small groups, this time I lucked out and chose to get a meeting that WAW also attended. he couldn't get a good look at the girl, because he got a seat next to one of the three certified babes on our floor. (Pretty sure all are married however.) But anyhow, the blond chick that came to talk to her for a second gave my side of the room a pretty nice downblouse. Hell, as I watched her walk out it I kind of thought what she had on period was rather inappropiate for work, for like a second at least. She had some very nice Ds however. Im pretty sure she dosn't work on the floor so I probably wont see her anymore anyways.

Im sorry, but we are IT, and while we do have women, something like 97% of them are either pretty old, or pretty rough looking. When you see quality when looking at geeks all day you really take notice.

Dharma1521 said:

Considerations, that are and have been taken to heart. Is why I'm sat here right now in fact.

Spange Monkee said:
are you kidding me? FG does nothing but cut down trees and pretend he's in the army. the military would be the best thing for him. especially his hair.
You definitely don't know me well. Although I agree on the hair part: I am scared of hairdressers, almost as much as I'm afraid of drowning in caves.

Spange Monkee said:

BWAHAHAHHAHHHHHAHHA I lol'd.

Ryokurin said:
I wish I could but it would have been obvious.

Since I have some time now, I'll go into detail. Our division has these quarterly meetings held in small groups, this time I lucked out and chose to get a meeting that WAW also attended. he couldn't get a good look at the girl, because he got a seat next to one of the three certified babes on our floor. (Pretty sure all are married however.) But anyhow, the blond chick that came to talk to her for a second gave my side of the room a pretty nice downblouse. Hell, as I watched her walk out it I kind of thought what she had on period was rather inappropiate for work, for like a second at least. She had some very nice Ds however. Im pretty sure she dosn't work on the floor so I probably wont see her anymore anyways.

Im sorry, but we are IT, and while we do have women, something like 97% of them are either pretty old, or pretty rough looking. When you see quality when looking at geeks all day you really take notice.

she was pretty hot...I was thinking she was a new hire in TTS but apparently not? never seen her before

I can't see FG being screamed at all day by a spitting drill sergeant without walking out or getting brigged for slugging him.

Sarcasmo said:
I can't see FG being screamed at all day by a spitting drill sergeant without walking out or getting brigged for slugging him.

those dudes break little punks like him for breakfast :fly:

Ryokurin said:

Tell that to the 27 year old and 25 year old athletes who are in the IT department with me.