annoying coworkers

theacoustician said:
Wait till she leaves her desk.

Then open up a browser on her computer.

Leave it open to a search for sweaters on Amazon or something.

Maybe she'll get the hint.
:lol:

why_ask_why said:
there is a temp in the cube outside my office and she is blasting a space heater in the middle of summer...it's actually heating up my office to the point where I have been calling facility services to get the air turned up...so, now we are having a duel of hot and cold :rant:

she's tripped the breaker on her cube twice and they were supposed to have confiscated the space heater already...I figure another time or two and I win :fly:

anyone else annoyed by a coworker lately?

Who the fuck turns on a space heater in summertime? Tell her to bring a sweater.

I have the most annoying co-worker(s) EVER. There is one in particular that I wish I could ductape her mouth sometimes. :(

I was in the ER yesterday because of my back spasms and word spread like wildfire. All kinds of co-workers stopped by to see me. I'm sitting on a gurney in a backless gown being fed vicodan with no make-up on....can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. :lol:

Bubbles said:
I was in the ER yesterday because of my back spasms and word spread like wildfire. All kinds of co-workers stopped by to see me. I'm sitting on a gurney in a backless gown being fed vicodan with no make-up on....can't wait to see everyone tomorrow. :lol:
Isn't that just a typical Saturday though?