annoying coworkers

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
there is a temp in the cube outside my office and she is blasting a space heater in the middle of summer...it's actually heating up my office to the point where I have been calling facility services to get the air turned up...so, now we are having a duel of hot and cold :rant:

she's tripped the breaker on her cube twice and they were supposed to have confiscated the space heater already...I figure another time or two and I win :fly:

anyone else annoyed by a coworker lately?

Wait till she leaves her desk.

Then open up a browser on her computer.

Leave it open to a search for sweaters on Amazon or something.

Maybe she'll get the hint.

shawndavid said:
lol

if you puncture a can of tuna - oil, not water - and drip it on the heating element taht'll do it too.

then I would have to smell hot poo and/or tuna...that's not going to work :p

Get a fan and put it above the cube wall so it ends up blowing into her cubicle. She will then complain that your fan is making her cold. At this point you will have the upper hand.

One of my co-workers is always really really talkative in the mornings and I just need quiet in the mornings. Recently they just moved her into my boss and I's office so every morning I have to hear her ramble for an hour or so. Just like last week I looked over at her and said I really needed her to shut her mouth in the mornings, I am not a morning person.

She has been bringing me breakfast and doing all sorts of nice things now, its weird and I kinda feel bad now, lol. This morning I had 2 breakfast hot pockets and a cup of coffee waiting on my entrance, go figure. A little meaness goes a long way

BeeRad said:
One of my co-workers is always really really talkative in the mornings and I just need quiet in the mornings. Recently they just moved her into my boss and I's office so every morning I have to hear her ramble for an hour or so. Just like last week I looked over at her and said I really needed her to shut her mouth in the mornings, I am not a morning person.

She has been bringing me breakfast and doing all sorts of nice things now, its weird and I kinda feel bad now, lol. This morning I had 2 breakfast hot pockets and a cup of coffee waiting on my entrance, go figure. A little meaness goes a long way

you do realise its been laced with poison, right?

BeeRad said:

She wants to sleep with you now that you've shown her who's boss.

That or she pissed in the coffee.

FlamingGloryHole said:
She wants to sleep with you now that you've shown her who's boss.

That or she pissed in the coffee.

Well shes about 450 and Indian, I hope neither

I have always liked her, I am just not a morning person and dont like convo in the morning so she got the rath of pissy B:(

BeeRad said:
Well shes about 450 and Indian, I hope neither

I have always liked her, I am just not a morning person and dont like convo in the morning so she got the rath of pissy B:(

She'll crush your manberrys! :eek: