Annoying commercials / Ad campaigns

ChikkenNoodul said:
I seriously would not hesitate to lop that fuckers limbs off if he appeared behind me, around a tree, at my window, etc. IRL

Fer realz. If I'm ever out in the woods and that thing appears behind me holding a burger I cannot be held responsible for my natural reaction to draw, point, and shoot.

F33nX said:
there's also a car salesman commercial for honda that always says "you can't stack cars!!!"

The hell you can't!

carsstacked.jpg

16449.jpg

shuler_stacked20cars.jpg

F33nX said:
we have so many local bad commercials. we have lots of ambulance chaser commercials like "hurt in a car? call william mattar!" (omfgstfu). and another jingle that i will never get out of my head. there's also a car salesman commercial for honda that always says "you can't stack cars!!!"

anyone who's lived in chicago or indiana must know of the eagle auto insurance commercials, where the bird (chicken?) shits out an egg that hatches into a "great rate" for the dude who just got into an accident. that one used to drive me insane :lol:

Los Angeles Region: "Larry Parker got me 2.1 million for my accident." then a year later "Larry Parker got me...YOU KNOW THE STORY!"

Hate to bring up a dead topic, but I have another.

the Corona Feliz Navidad commercial with the lit up palm tree. Its not a bad commercial but it was new in 1986. Seriously. 20 years. Sure its not as bad as the Tootsie Pop one which is I estimate over 30 years old, but come one. I know you got a new commercial, I saw it once this year and it made me happy. Let this one go.

Ryokurin said:

the Corona Feliz Navidad commercial with the lit up palm tree. Its not a bad commercial but it was new in 1986. Seriously. 20 years. Sure its not as bad as the Tootsie Pop one which is I estimate over 30 years old, but come one. I know you got a new commercial, I saw it once this year and it made me happy. Let this one go.

Yeah, but how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Ryokurin said:

Yar, there's this Maxwell House commercial that they play around Christmas that's been around longer than I've had TV

HydroSqueegee said:
the latest capital one commercial is pretty damn funny. I cracked up when you see a little plastic lighted raindeer get shot with an arrow, then it cuts to a grimey viking in a pizza delivery car holding a crossbow with a huge grin on his face. :lol:

Ha! That's one of my favorites, too! I love the look on his face after he shoots it. It makes me laugh every time.

Ryokurin said:

:lol: I just saw that commercial and I thought about how much I like it because it looks just like a Florida Christmas.

I have no idea what you all are talking about with these commercials ... I almost never watch TV and if I do I can't stand commercials and flip the channel to avoid them. But if I happen to not flip the channel on a rare TV watching occasion I am utterly annoyed when they play the SAME dang commerical almost back to back.

Actually at winghouse we watched the Dallas and also the Bucs game and I saw this. If I can't stand the commercial the first time it soooo annoys me when they replay it over and over and over. :rant: