Annoying commercials / Ad campaigns

ChikkenNoodul said:
Those commercials are annoying as hell too

Especially the stupid 12 Days of Christmas one they played year after year, I sure hope it doesn't come back this year.

Sometimes I just want to travel into the past and sit it on the meetings in which these no talent assclown marketing grads sit around and say "Oven Mitt. That kicks ass. Let's go with that one." And then I want to get an axe.

It's just.... Fuck, I can't even describe it. What the hell were you paying for when you were in college? Oven Mitt? I used to think that psychology majors were the ones who couldn't think of what else to choose.

There is this cell phone company one where this woman is talking about how she breaks it off with a guy and the last thing she does is delete them from her cell. It make no sense. The Tag comes up with the cell company (can't remeber which) and it sayd Keeping people connected. Well Obviously not if people are deleting people from their cell phones

JJ Lady said:
There is this cell phone company one where this woman is talking about how she breaks it off with a guy and the last thing she does is delete them from her cell. It make no sense. The Tag comes up with the cell company (can't remeber which) and it sayd Keeping people connected. Well Obviously not if people are deleting people from their cell phones
Verizon.

those finger condom commercials with the annoying, rip slip brush ahhhhhhh

fuckin pisses me off

JJ Lady said:

I think theres a mixture of commecials. The woman one is Nokia and their tag is "Your Life is in there" "Keeping people connected" is the Verizon ones with their workers.

As for commercials I hate. and it sucks because I work for them, but the Daisy does America commercials are starting to wear thin. Dont let that stop you from watching it tho! ;) :)

the latest capital one commercial is pretty damn funny. I cracked up when you see a little plastic lighted raindeer get shot with an arrow, then it cuts to a grimey viking in a pizza delivery car holding a crossbow with a huge grin on his face. :lol:

the fucking ringtone commercial where that greasy fuck is singing the dukes of hazzard theme song has got to be the worst. i want to stab that guy in the face.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Any burger king ad with the creepy king

burgerking_150.jpg

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Any burger king ad with the creepy king

For some reason I love the new Burger King ads. Though, the better one is the stormtrooper lighting the burner. The parting shot causes me to laugh every time.

theacoustician said:
Ok, since this thread is about ads, I'll post it here. The "banned" Xbox360 advert

http://gametrailers.com/player.php?id=8568&pl=game&type=wmv

It's not annoying, its actually quite good. Its the hype about it being "banned" that is annoying to me.

Edit : you have to sit through a random game commercial before you get to see the spot.

:lol:

Love the music, too.

we have so many local bad commercials. we have lots of ambulance chaser commercials like "hurt in a car? call william mattar!" (omfgstfu). and another jingle that i will never get out of my head. there's also a car salesman commercial for honda that always says "you can't stack cars!!!"

anyone who's lived in chicago or indiana must know of the eagle auto insurance commercials, where the bird (chicken?) shits out an egg that hatches into a "great rate" for the dude who just got into an accident. that one used to drive me insane :lol: