Anniversary Ideas

Grrreeeaaaatttt. We've drank too many times this month. It'll have to wait until next year. :fly:

ok april i bite my tongue many times around here but i cannot do so now because you've molested this twice today. :fly:

deep breath

when you talk about "drank," try "drunk" -- the quick rule is, if you say has/have/had then you use the "u" we have drunk. we had drunk. "we drank too much last night" or "we had drunk too much last night."

ok please don't hurt me but tourette's was eating me aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive but you can come spank me now for punishment if you must. :hi2u: :heart: :pandora: I LOVE YOU!!!

ok april i bite my tongue many times around here but i cannot do so now because you've molested this twice today. :fly:

deep breath

when you talk about "drank," try "drunk" -- the quick rule is, if you say has/have/had then you use the "u" we have drunk. we had drunk. "we drank too much last night" or "we had drunk too much last night."

ok please don't hurt me but tourette's was eating me aliiiiiiiiiiiiiive but you can come spank me now for punishment if you must. :hi2u: :heart: :pandora: I LOVE YOU!!!

you're drunk right now, aren't you?

whatever it takes to get dinner ready... :p

deep breath

I appreciate the correction. ZRH's bad grammar and word usage is rubbing off on me. :heart::heart::heart:

you're drunk right now, aren't you?

whatever it takes to get dinner ready... :p

that is a mighty fine idea, there...but even better now that dinner's done and the last kid is aboooooooooooooout to get to bed!!!!
bottle o' wine and some sleep ftmfw!!!!

whatchoo drinking/cooking?

that is a mighty fine idea, there...but even better now that dinner's done and the last kid is aboooooooooooooout to get to bed!!!!

Manhattan / pork tenderloin

win!

switching to wine shortly, boy's gone to bed

Why do you live so far away, I want to hang out with you on a regular basis. Mostly so I can get you drunk and take advantage of you.

Like I'd NEED to get you drunk.....

i looooooooooooooooooove you kiwi...and i would need not alcohol for the fact that i'd be drunk on your presence alone. :heart: :heart:

it's actually a guy on genmay but it looked so startlingly similar to spange I had to bring it over here

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

^^they were in the paper a few weeks ago for unpaid taxes.

but yes, I've been there a few times, pretty nice. trips me out when they used to give away visits on price is right.

thanks F.

thanks yo. four years. today. hilton on Lois. 6 pm.. i remember driving across HoFrank that friday we got married thinkin "don't get in an accident, don't get in an accident"

don't think i have any pics here..

^^they were in the paper a few weeks ago for unpaid taxes.

but yes, I've been there a few times, pretty nice. trips me out when they used to give away visits on price is right.

thanks F.

that means the rates should be pretty good because they probably need some extra coin quick to stay outta the pen :fly:

thanks thorny.

we had a great sushi dinner with the baby.. he was good. nice bottle of riesling. went and looked at a potential property (still like our original desired house better). went home and .. well, you know..

i got her a day at the spa and she got me a movado watch that I'm sure she paid too much for.. but it's pretty sweet. . . g shock will be envious.