Animepark13 is 19 Years Old Today

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
...and I am such a bad sister that his gift will be late.

Man when I was 19 I was out of the parents house going to a community college and working at a restaurant.

What were you guys doing?

...and I am such a bad sister that his gift will be late.

Man when I was 19 I was out of the parents house going to a community college and working at a restaurant.

What were you guys doing?

happy bday dude! ape is sending you strippers and blow...great sis, huh? :fly:

I was doing exactly the same thing ape but also working another job on top of the restaurant...I was working in a tennis shop stringing rackets

When I was 19 I was working part-time at Software Etc, going to weekly LAN parties, and get drunk from Friday to Sunday.

Crying in my dorm room because I didn't make cuts......AGAIN. This time it was because the other guy I was competing against was from the same hometown as the guy who made the decision and they were good friends with each other.

make a thread about it...
i am working 2 floors above my dad right now assigning people new RSA tokens. still living with my parents and leeching off them for a couple years more. super fun bday so far.

i am working 2 floors above my dad right now assigning people new RSA tokens. still living with my parents and leeching off them for a couple years more. super fun bday so far.

Welcome to the adult world. It goes down-hill from here.

haha, I'm an RSA admin among my many jobs :cool:

Crying in my dorm room because I didn't make cuts......AGAIN. This time it was because the other guy I was competing against was from the same hometown as the guy who made the decision and they were good friends with each other.

emo alert. Don't let this happen to you, anime...

Happy bday. One year closer to death!! w00t

Age 19: When I came out of the closet and started dating someone for the first time. Sophomore in college, deciding on a psych minor with my CS major. Waiting until 20 before I start drinking. Driving my 1978 Caprice Classic called Blue Meany around. Living with a nice guy in a shitty dorm.

Happy bday. One year closer to death!! w00t

Age 19: When I came out of the closet and started dating someone for the first time. Sophomore in college, deciding on a psych minor with my CS major. Waiting until 20 before I start drinking. Driving my 1978 Caprice Classic called Blue Meany around. Living with a nice guy in a shitty dorm.

Were all of your friends like "we knew it" when you came out? Was anyone surprised?